.17

I was happy to go back to work, but was a little upset that I couldn't do any of the baking, just sit in the front and work the cash register.

"Sir, we ran out of sugar." Shownu said.

"Did we run out or did you drop half of it on the floor again?" I asked him.

"I...well..."

"It's fine, just go to the store and buy some more, DON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE." I said before giving him the bakery credit card.

Shownu nodded and and nervously bowed. "Yes sir." He said before leaving the bakery.

"Having fun out here?" Minhyuk asked me.

"No, I hate it out here, I would rather bake bread than sit behind a counter, especially on a slow day like today." I said.

"Oh hush, it's not that bad." Minhyuk chuckled and hugged me, then poked my belly, which was getting bigger as the days go on.

"I'm so happy for you, I knew you would get pregnant sooner or later." He said before going over and fixing up some of the shelves, reorganizing everything.

"I'm happy as well, but you never told me how difficult it could be on some days."

"You're pregnant with one baby, imagine being pregnant with two. Double the back pain, double the cravings, double the swelling, just...double everything." He told me.

"Oh yes, I remember, pregnant Minhyuk was so much nicer." I said playfully.

Minhyuk laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, sure I was." He said.

"But you were ten times more mean to Shownu and Hyungwon." I said.

"Because they're idiots, I really didn't have the patience to deal with them around that time, I still don't, but I try." He said.

"As if I didn't hear you calling Shownu a dumbass not too long ago."

"Because he dropped the fucking sugar on the floor again, and it took Hyungwon way too long to find the broom when the damn broom is in the same place it's always been." He said.

"Like I asked before, do you wanna go back to carrying all those heavy bags of flour and sugar?" I asked.

"Hell no."

"Then they stay here." I said.

———————————————————

I was so glad I was home, I almost forgot how exhausting it was, or maybe it was because I was almost 10 weeks pregnant and starting to feel all everything that comes with being pregnant.

I got out of my car, a box of freshly made donuts in my hand, and walked up to the front door, unlocking it and walking inside.

As soon as I walked inside, I couldn't believe the sight I was seeing.

Toys, ripped pieces of paper, smashed bananas and strawberries, clothes, blankets, and much more, scattered all throughout the living room.

"What the fuck is this?!" I said, visibly angry.

Hoseok turned around and gasped. "Swear jar! Swear ja-" he shouted, but stopped as soon as he saw that I wasn't laughing and looked very serious.

"Where is Mr. Joon?" I asked them.

"Upstairs." All of them, except Jungkook, said.

I nodded and marched my way upstairs. I swung open the door to his studio and gave him a death glance.

Let's just say there was a lot of screaming and slapping on my end, Namjoon staying quiet, knowing he fucked up.

I pulled Namjoon by his ear and dragged him the whole downstairs, making him see the mess that he allowed the boys to make.

"You see this?! Do you see this living room, Joon?!" I shouted. "I can understand a few toys here and there, but this?!" I added.

"I-I thought-"

"You thought what, Joon?!"

"I-I thought I could trust them to behave while I try to get this music finished up."

I stared at him, blinking a few times, before smacking him in the head.

"Am I still married to the man with an IQ of 148 or am I married to the tin man that has no fucking brain at all?!" I asked him, but didn't bother listening to his answer. "Since you thought leaving five boys down here unsupervised was a good idea, you can clean this up."

"But-"

"But nothing, Joon!" I shouted.

Namjoon sighed and nodded, walking over to start cleaning up the mess.

I then turned to the boys, who looked terrified. "And as for all of you, after dinner tonight, you go straight to bed. No snack, no play time, no nothing."

"Yes, Mr. Jin." All of them, except Jungkook, said with tears in their eyes.

"And while I cook, all of you can help clean up as well. But first, put a pull-up on Jungkook, I know his little butt has to be cold." I said before walking in the kitchen and started to make dinner.

It's very rare that I get angry like that, but Namjoon knows more than anything that I hate a messy house or any kind of mess in general. Something is telling me that this isn't going to be the first or last time this happens, especially with five boys who love to play and be curious.

————————————————————

This is sadly another filler, there might be more fillers until we get to the 'good part' (and when I say good, I mean bad lol), so I hope that's okay.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️