.43

Jimin's POV

I was very scared to leave Mr. Jin and Mr. Joon, but they promised that they would take me and my brothers to the toy store and we can pick one toy.

When I walked into the room, I saw a lady with cool glasses. I slowly climbed into the chair and looked down at my hands, still very scared.

"Would like some snacks, Jimin?" Detective Wang asked.

I nodded. "Animal cookies, please." I said softly.

"Anything to drink?" He asked.

"Chocolate milk."

He nodded and smiled. "I'll be right back." He said before leaving the room. I started tearing up, thinking Detective Wang wasn't going to come back.

"Aww, Jimin, what's wrong?" The lady asked me.

"M-Mr. Wang said he was coming back, b-but what if he doesn't come back?" I said, tearing running down my cheeks. "O-Old mommy would say she would come back, b-but never come back for a very long time." I added, playing with my shirt.

"He's gonna come back, I promise. He's only right down the hall, that's we're all the snacks are." The lady said softly, giving me a tissue to wipe my eyes and nose.

Suddenly, the door opened and Detective Wang come inside the room and with animal cookies and chocolate milk, making me happy.

"Jimin, were you crying?" Detective Wang asked.

I nodded and looked at him. "I thought you were gone forever." I said.

"Aww no, of course not, I was only going to get your animal cookies and chocolate milk." He said before putting the animal cookies and chocolate milk down in front of me, opening the tiny bag of cookies for me.

I ate a few cookies, calming down a little.

"Can I ask why you thought Detective Wang wasn't going to come back?" The nice lady asked me.

"Because old mommy used to leave and never come back. And then when old mommy took me, my brothers, and Mr. Joon away, Mr. Joon had to leave and find help, I thought I would never see Mr. Joon and Mr. Jin again." I said, sipping my chocolate milk.

"Do you still feel like that with Mr. Jin and Mr. Joon?"

I nodded. "I just don't want me and my brothers to be alone again." I said, nibbling on another cookie.

I watched as the lady wrote something down and then looked at me again.

"When your old mommy was home, what are some things she would do?"

"Well...sometimes she would sleep after taking her medicine...sometimes she would scream at us and call us names when she thought we were being bad...and sometimes she would be nice, but only when she wants us to do something for her, like go to someone's house and get her more medicine."

"Would she feed you and your brothers when she was home?"

"Sometimes, only when she remembered. And when she did remember, she would only gave us old graham crackers and water." I said, drinking more of my chocolate milk.

"How about baths or showers, did she ever do that?"

"No, my big brother,Yoongi, always helped us with baths until we were old enough to do it ourselves."

The lady smiled softly. "You have a good big brother."

I nodded happily. "Yoongi is the best big brother ever." I said.

She smiled and wrote some more stuff down in her notebook before looking at me.

"Did Yoongi usually take care of you while your old mommy was gone?"

I nodded. "Yeah, he would give us baths, get us dress, find food for us, and even help us with our homework." I said with a smile.

"Does he still do those things?"

I shook my head. "Mr. Jin and Mr. Joon do all of that now, but Yoongi still helps us with homework, he's so smart." I said, the smile still on my face.

"Tell me more about Mr. Jin and Mr. Joon. Are they nice to you?"

"Yes, very nice. Mr. Jin is having a baby and the baby is going to be my little sister." I said excitedly.

"Really? Are you excited to have a little sister?" The lady asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I never had a sister before, I always wanted one." I said, sipping my chocolate milk happily.

"I'm glad to hear that." She said before writing more things down in here notebook.

"I think I've asked all the questions I needed to ask you, so now you can go back and see Mr. Jin and Mr. Joon." She said, fixing her glasses a bit.

"Really? Wow, that was very fast." He said before eating more cookies.

I jumped down from the chair and took Detective Wang's hand, so he could take me back to Mr. Jin, Mr. Joon, abs my brothers.

————————————————————

I'm sorry this chapter took so long, I kind of got stuck and wasn't sure what questions to ask for Jimin, but I got through it lol :D

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️