Character Ask!! #1

Hey everyone! Thank you for all of your questions, I loved each and every one of them. However, I only picked certain ones to answer, so please please please don't be upset if your question was not answered. I hope you enjoy this character's ask and hope you continue to read this story ❤️

——————————————————

Seokjin

Q: What is the the most adorable thing that Jungkook did for you?
-jazzahh

A: Hes done a lot of adorable things, I don't know if I can just pick one.

Q: How old are all of the kids?
-Steffany541

A: Yoongi is 7, Hoseok is 6, Jimin and Taehyung are 5, and Jungkook is 3.

Q: Are you hoping for a girl or boy? What if it's twins?
-crazyforkimnamjoon15

A: oh goodness, I don't know if I can handle another set of twins, Jimin and Taehyung are a handful as it is, but if it happens, then I'll accept it. As for gender, I really want a girl, but I'll be happy if its a boy as well.

Q: What would have happened if Joon never asked you out? Would you have tried?
-Vampsie2003

A: I'm honestly not sure. I would like to say I would've eventually asked him out, but I really don't know. I'm glad he did ask me out though, he makes me happy.

Q: Do you and Joon have any kinks?
-_orange_policeu_

A: We have plenty, but I won't say what they are. What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom.

Q: How is it going with the pregnancy? Please take care of you and the baby.
-cvpidclvs

A: It's going great for the most part, but I definitely can't wait until I'm out of the 'morning sickness' phase, I miss eating my favorite foods.

Q: Have you ever slapped/hit Namjoon?
-Suhani_jaswal

A: Yes I have. Namjoon has done some things that deserves a slap on the head sometimes. Burning things, breaking things, making a mess, things like that. But I promise I'm not abusive or anything, I love Joonie too much to actually hurt him.

Namjoon

Q: Is it hard having alone time with Jin now that you guys are taking care of the kids?
-Steffany541

A: Yes, it's very hard. But once the boys are at school and Jungkook is taking a nap, that's our opportunity to do whatever we want for at least an hour and a half.

Q: When you and Jin get into a fight, do you usually sleep on the bed or outside?
-djhdgeeff

A: Neither, I sleep on the couch. I'm sure if it wasn't considered some form of abuse, Jin would definitely make me sleep outside.