.13

Day 8

It was finally Monday again and nothing has changed since Friday. All weekend, I wasn't able to go near almost any kind of food.

Bananas, strawberries, milk, orange juice, even meat. The only things that didn't make me gag or vomit in general was water, pickles, chocolate, popsicles, chocolate milk, saltine crackers, and gummy bears.

And along with my strange sense of smell, my body has been looking different. I got out of the shower today and saw that my nipples were slightly darker and my stomach looked...less flat?

Weird sense of smell, slightly dark nipples, my stomach looking different, does this mean...?

I quickly went under the bathroom sink and grabbed the box in the back that had one pregnancy test left in it. They usually say to take a pregnancy test after you wake up in the morning, but I already peed this morning, so I have no choice but to use 'a few hours after waking up' pee.

I got a disposable cup and peed in it, then took the pregnancy test out of the wrapper and dipped it into the pee cup for five seconds, just like the directions said to do.

After that, I waited...and waited...and waited some more.

Three minutes have gone by and I finally pick up the pregnancy test, expecting it to be negative, like it's been doing for many years, but when I saw a very clear positive sign, my eyes grew extremely wide.

"No. Fucking. Way."

—————————————————

Namjoon's POV

I came home after dropping the boys off at school, Jungkook asleep in my arms. I looked around and didn't see Seokjin in the living room.

"Jinnie?" He called out.

"In here, Joonie." He called back.

I walked into the kitchen and saw that Jin sitting st the kitchen table, holding something in his hand.

"Baby, is everything okay?" I asked him.

He looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Come sit down, I have something to show you." He said, ignoring my question.

I walked over and sat across the table from him, still holding Jungkook in my arms.

"What do you have to show me?" I asked him.

Seokjin slipped something in front of me, making me furrow my eyebrows at the object.

A pregnancy test?

I picked it up and looked closely at it, then dropped it back in the table once I realized that it was a positive pregnancy test. I looked at him with both shock and surprise on my face.

"You're pregnant?" I asked him, not wanting to get my hopes up too high.

"Yes, I'm pregnant, Joonie." He said with tears running down his face.