.05

After the bath time incident, I decided that I wanted to kind of sit back and see how the boys interact with each other, so I can kind of get an idea on how to take care of them.

After just one hour of just watching them, I noticed that Yoongi really took his role as the big brother very seriously. Every time Hoseok and Taehyung would fight, he would be the one to break it up and make them work it out. Or when Jungkook would start crying, He would be there to hold him and comfort him.

Hoseok is the more loud and hyper one. In just one hour, I've had to tell him to please stop running around the house and to use his indoor voice. He asked me what an 'indoor voice' was and I explained to him, but even after that, he still continued to be pretty loud.

Jimin was the more sensitive one. Not to sound mean, but he was a bit of a pushover and was the more weaker one. He let Hoseok and Taehyung boss him around and tell him what to do, and if he didn't do what they say, they would tell him things like 'Santa Claus won't give you presents for Christmas' or 'the tooth fairy will give you rotten teeth instead of money'. It break my heart to watch.

Taehyung was obviously the quiet one, but that didn't mean he wasn't a troublemaker, he's the true definition of 'actions speak louder than words'. When he didn't get his way, he would get violent. I had to break up a few fights between him and Hoseok because it got pretty bad.

Jungkook was a typical three year old, just wanting to play with his toys and his brothers. He didn't give me much trouble, except for when he tried to take off his diaper and I had to chase him around to put it back on.

I looked at the time and saw that it was almost 1pm.

"Shit!" I shouted, making the boys stop what their doing and looking at me.

"Swear jar! Swear jar!" Hoseok shouted.

I ignored him and went to go find Namjoon, who was in his office, working on a song.

"Joonie, I have to leave, I promised Minhyuk I would come back to help him at the bakery." I said.

"But I have a song that I have to finish." Namjoon said in a whiny tone.

"You can finished it when I get home, now come on." I said, pulling him by his ear and dragging him downstairs.

Once we were downstairs, I saw Taehyung standing on the coffee table, ready to jump on Jimin. Right as he jumped, I quickly caught him and looked at him.

"We don't jump off of coffee tables in this house." I said, putting him down.

"I tried to tell him not to, Mr. Jin, but he pushed me and called me a bad word." Jimin said, playing with his shirt nervously.

I reached down to ruffle his hair, but he flinched and jumped back, which was starting to make me concerned.

"Well thank you for letting me know, Jimin." I said before looking at the rest of them. "I have to go now. Mr. Joon will be staying here with you until I come back." I told them.

"You'll come back, right?" Yoongi asked with this worried look in his eyes.

"Of course I will."