.42

Hoseok's POV

It was my turn to go in the room, I was very nervous, but kept a smile on my face. Detective Wang asked me if I wanted and anything to drink or eat and I said I wanted a hamburger and Sprite. He said that they didn't have hamburgers, but they did have Sprite, I was a little upset, but I stopped being upset when he gave me M&Ms instead.

When I walked in with Detective Wang, I saw a very pretty lady with brown hair and round glasses. I sat at the table and gave her a smile.

"Hello, Hoseok, I'm Miss Kang and I'm going to ask you some questions, are you okay with that?" She asked me.

I nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I like questions." I said.

She laughed a little and then picked up a pen and a notebook. "Can you tell me what it was like living with your old mommy?" She asked.

My smile disappeared, then started eating some of my M&Ms. "It was bad, really bad." I said, taking a sip of my Sprite.

"What was so bad about it?"

"My old mommy, she was bad."

"What did she say or do that was bad?"

I thought about it and then looked at the lady, eating one of my M&Ms.

"She hits me and calls me names." I said.

"Where does she hit you?"

"My face, my belly, my butt, and my back. And sometimes, she makes me bleed."

She nodded and wrote something down, then looked at me with a smile.

"Wanna tell me about when she would hit you in those parts of your body?" She asked.

I nodded quickly. "Yeah, I'll tell you. One time, she hit me in the mouth because she thought I called her a bad word, all I said was that I wanted to go to the beach." I said. "She made my lip bleed a little too." I added. "And then, one time, she kicked me down the stairs because I wasn't walking down the stairs quickly. I hurt my head and cried a lot, and then she told If I didn't stop crying, she would make me sleep in the snow." I said. "Wanna hear more stories?" I asked with a smile.

"If you want to." She said.

I told her all the stories I can think of. I told her about when old mommy made me sleep in the cold basement because I accidentally wet the bed, I told her about when old mommy made me sit in the closet for a very long time with no food or anything to drink, and I told her about when old mommy hit me with a fist over a billion times and put ugly marks on me.

When I was done, both Miss Kang and Detective Wang looked very surprised.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked, a little nervous.

"No no, of course not. Thank you for tell me that, Hoseok." Miss Kang said before writing more stuff down. "How do you like staying with Mr. Jin and Mr. Joon?" She asked.

"I love it there! They feed us yummy food and they buy us cool clothes and they buy us cool toys too!" I said excitedly.

She chuckled. "I'm glad to hear that, Hoseok." She said before writing in the notebook again.

"What are writing, Miss Kang?" I asked her.

"Just some notes about what you and I are talking about." She said with a smile.

"Are they bad things?"

"Well...yes, but not anything bad about you. I have to write about the important stuff that we talk about, it's part of my job." She said softly.

I nodded and smiled. "Okay, I believe you."

She nodded and fixed her glasses before looking down at her notes. "Your brother, Yoongi, has told me that your old mommy used to take you to stay with strangers, what was that like for you?" She asked.

"I didn't like it, some of the people were really weird."

"How were they weird?"

"They would put needles in their arm, just like old mommy would, and just...do weird stuff. One time, old mommy left us with this one lady that would always scratch her face until it would bleed and then she would always fall asleep standing up, even in the bathroom." I said. "And then, there was this scary guy that always wanted Yoongi to go to the bathroom with him or sleep in the same bed with him." I added.

Miss Kang's eyes went wide for just a second before her face went back to normal, quickly writing down something down.

"Did you ever know why the scary guy always wanted Yoongi to go to the bathroom with him and sleep in the same bed as him?" She asked me.

"I would ask Yoongi and he would tell me lies. I know when he's being a big fat liar." I said.

"What would Yoongi say?"

"He would say that they would just talk, but one time I put my ear next to the door and I heard him crying. And I think I heard the scary guy say 'shut up or I'll do it to your brothers'. I always wanted to know what that means, but Yoongi always gets mad when I talk to him about the scary guy, so I never asked him."

Miss Kang nodded and wrote something down very quickly.

"Thank you for telling me that, Hoseok, you're doing an amazing job and some of the things you told me were very helpful." She said with a smile.

I smiled at her, feeling proud of myself. I ate more of my M&Ms while she asked me more questions, answering them as best as I could.

Finally, we were finished and I was able to leave the room and play with my brothers again.

————————————————————

I was a little stuck on this chapter, but I got it done. Hoseok's POV was a lot hard to write because he's a lot more outgoing and...I'm not lmao.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️