.20

"Namjoon and the boys got kidnapped?!" Minhyuk said after I explained everything to him.

"Yes! Now I have to wait until this detective calls me to update me on anything." I said, stressing myself out about it.

"I know the last thing you wanna hear is me telling you to not to stress myself out, but for the sake of the baby, please calm down a bit." Minhyuk said, rubbing my back soothingly.

"I know I know, I'm trying, but I can't help by think about what she's doing to Namjoon, or worst, what she's doing to those boys." I said to him.

"I know, I can only imagine how you feel right now." He said. "Let me make you some tea, maybe that'll help a little bit." He said before walking away to the kitchen.

Suddenly, Jooheon and Changkyun, Minhyuk And Wonho's children, came into the living room with Jungkook following behind them, eating a lollipop.

"Uncle Jinnie, I gave Jungkook a lollipop because he was crying and it made me sad, is that okay?" Jooheon said.

I looked over at Jungkook, who was happily eating a lollipop.

"Yes, that's fine." I said, ruffling his hair gently.

Jooheon and Changkyun were twins, but just like Jimin and Taehyung, they had very different personalities. Jooheon was the louder and more outgoing one, while Changkyun was very shy and soft-spoken. They were the same age as the twins as well, which was cute, they could have little play dates and be besties and-

But what if they don't get to have play dates? Or friends? Or...a real family?

I snapped out of thoughts thoughts and let out a sigh and rubbed my face.

"Are you okay, uncle Jinnie?" Jooheon asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah, I'm okay, sweetheart." I said, ruffling his hair again.

He nodded and smiled. "I have a loose tooth, see?" He said before showing me one of his bottom teeth, wiggling it with his tongue.

I chuckled softly. "That's so cool." I said to him.

"Kyunnie has a loose tooth too, but he's scared to tell anyone." Jooheon said, whispering the last part like it was a secret.

"That's okay, he can keep it a secret and just give it to the tooth fairy." I said.

"He doesn't want to give it to the tooth fairy, he's wants to keep all of his teeth and be a baby forever." He said, loud enough for Changkyun to hear.

"No I don't, Jooheon, stop being a liar!" Changkyun said loudly.

"Yes you do, everyone in school said if you keep your baby teeth, you'll be a baby forever." He said teasingly.

Changkyun went over and pushed Jooheon, making Jooheon pounce on him, both of them fighting now.

"Stop! Stop! No fight!" Jungkook said, pulling on Jooheon's hair to try an pull him off Changkyun.

I quickly moved Jungkook out of the way, so he didn't get hurt. Before I could try to break up the fight, Minhyuk came into the living room and easily pulled him apart from each other.

"What did I tell you two about fighting?" Minhyuk asked, not looking happy.

"He started it, mommy!" Changkyun cried, tears running down his face.

"He pushed me first, mommy!" Jooheon said.

"I don't care who started it, both of you know that your dad and I don't like when you two fight. What did we tell you to do instead?"

"Go tell you or daddy." They both said.

"Right, but you didn't, so you know what that means?"

Both of them started crying now, knowing they were in trouble.

"B-But-" they both started, but was cut off very quickly.

"No buts, to the time-out chairs, both of you, for five minutes." Minhyuk said, pointing down the hall, where the two time-out chairs were.

Both of them walked down the hallway, sniffling and crying.

Minhyuk then turned to me. "I'm sorry about that, they're going through a very violent stage in their life, we've been working with them on that." He said.

"It's fine, I'm just...shocked." I said.

"Yeah, Wonho and I were shocked too, especially with Changkyun, he's never been a fighter." Minhyuk said, coming back to the living room with the tea that he made me.

I nodded, taking the tea and taking a sip of it, while Jungkook sat on the floor with his lollipop.

It wasn't long before my mind went back to thinking about Namjoon and the boys. All I want to do is save them, but I knew I couldn't, it would be too dangerous, plus I don't know what that witch is capable of doing.

As my mind drifted off into so many thoughts, my phone suddenly started ringing. I nearly dropped the hot tea trying to set it down to reach in my pocket to grab my phone, answering it without looking to see who it was.

"Hello?"

"Seokjin, it's Detective Wang, I need you to come back to the station, I think we found something." He said to me.

———————————————————

Surprise surprise, it's another filler. I wanted to write something today, so here it is :)

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️