.33

Two weeks later, I'm sitting down with Namjoon at the kitchen table, filling out adoption papers. Since we're adopting all five of them, there's a lot more paperwork and it's a much longer process than if we were to adopt one child or even two.

"Some of these questions are stupid. 'Have you ever owned a gun?', do I look like I have a desire to own a gun or any kind of fucking weapon?" I asked, being moodier than usual.

"They're just questions, baby, they want to make sure the boys are being adopted by good people." Namjoon said calmly.

"We are good people, better than their mother will ever be." I said.

"I know, and soon enough, the judge and everyone involved will know that." Namjoon told me, still being calm.

Namjoon has been handling my mood swings very well, any other man would've probably snapped at me by now, but not my Joonie, he's the best.

Jungkook wasn't feeling well this morning, so we didn't take him to daycare, the rest of the boys were in school.

"I'm starting to get worried about Jungkook, he gets sick very easily." I said to Namjoon.

"I'm sure he's fine, maybe one of the other kids are his daycare has a cold or the flu and he got it. He'll be fine, our little Kookie is tough." He said, looking over at Jungkook, who was playing with his toy truck on the kitchen floor.

I nodded and ruffled Jungkook's hair. "Yeah, and he's such a good boy too." I said before going back to looking at the mountain of papers.

"How long do you think this whole process will take, beginning to end?" I asked Namjoon.

"We were told this could take between a year and two and a half years, depending how quickly the paperwork can be approved and how quickly we can go to court and make it official." He explained. "But no matter what, they'll be ours in the end. Jisoo will definitely be seen as an unfit parent and it'll make the process go just a little faster." He added.

I nodded. "I sure hope so, those boys deserve to be happy and that happiness is with us." I said before looking down at Jungkook, who was hold one of the wheels to the truck and looked like he was three second away from crying.

"Aww Kookie, come here, let me fix it, it's okay." I said to him, holding out my hands.

He gave me the truck and within seconds, I popped the wheel back on the truck and he was happy again. "There you go, Kookie, now go play, it's almost lunch time." I said before watching Jungkook happily go in the living room with his truck.

"I think we all need a break." Namjoon said. "Dino nuggets for lunch?" He asked.

I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. "I'm starting to think you're my seventh child with the amount of Dino nuggets that you like to eat." I said before getting up to get lunch ready.

————————————————————

The boys came home a few hours later, Namjoon picking them up instead of me. I know I'm suppose to be taking it easy, but I hate just sitting around and doing nothing, I have to be doing something, even if its something as simple as sweeping the floor.