.08

Day Two

I woke up the next morning, feeling the bed moving a lot. I put my glasses on and see that Jimin and Taehyung were on his bed. I looked at the time and saw that it was almost 8am.

"Shit!" I said before getting up and going to the closet to get out some clothes for work.

"Swear jar! Swear jar!" I heard Hoseok say, but ignored him.

I ran to the bathroom and got dressed, brushing my hair and putting on the smallest amount of makeup before rushing downstairs to grab my bag and putting me shoes on.

"Baby, where are you going?" Namjoon asked me.

"To work, where else would I be going?" I said as I put my shoes on.

"I called and gave you the day off, I told Minhyuk that you had something to take care of today." He said, holding Jungkook, who was happily and messily eating a popsicle.

I stopped and looked at him. "And when were you gonna tell me this?" I asked.

"When you woke up."

I sighed and rubbed my tempers. I love Namjoon, I really do, but sometime he wasn't so smart.

"You're lucky it's Tuesday, one if our very slow days, but next time, can you tell me before I even bother with getting myself dressed and ready to go?" I asked him.

"I will, I'm sorry."

I nodded, then whenever to kiss him and then fix his glasses, since they were a bit crooked. I looked at Jungkook and smiled, wiping his mouth with my hand.

"Hey, my little messy boy." I said, ruffling his hair, which made him giggle.

"Lollipop!" He said, showing me his popsicle.

"No, cutie, that's a popsicle." I chuckled.

"Pop-sic-le." He said slowly.

"Yeah, good job!" I said, clapping a bit.

"Popsicle!" He cheered, taking a bite of the popsicle.

I chuckled and looked around to find Yoongi.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked Namjoon.

"In the kitchen."

I walked into the kitchen to see Yoongi eating cereal at the table. I smiled softly and went over to ruffle his hair.

"He Yoongi, why are you sitting in here by yourself?" I asked him.

"I always sit at the table when I eat something, so I don't make a mess." He said.

I nodded and smiled. "Well that's good." I said, fixing his hair before going over to make myself some coffee.

"Mr. Joon said that we have to go see the doctor, but I'm scared." Yoongi suddenly said.

I raised an eyebrow abs turned to look at Yoongi.

"He said that?" I asked him.

He nodded. "He said that we have to make sure that we're healthy, but I don't feel sick." He said.

I nodded. "I'll talk to him about it." I said before starting to make coffee again.

As I was making myself some coffee, I felt someone hug my leg. I looked down to see Jimin. I smiled and ruffled his hair, pouring the coffee in my favorite pink mug.

"Mr. Jin, are we going to stay here forever?" He asked, looking at me with his big brown eyes, which were covered by his hair.

I looked at him and moved his hair from his eyes, which was a surprise to me, he would usually flinch and move away. "I don't know, sweetheart, Mr. Joon and I haven't made a decision yet." I says softly.

"Do you think we're bad? Mommy always said we were bad and that's why she doesn't buy us stuff and puts us in the closet." Jimin said, tears in his eyes.

"No, it's not because you're bad, none of you are bad." I said before kneeling down to get on his level. "It's not as easy as keeping all of you here, because you're not our children. Your mommy could change her mind and take all of you back." I said.

"You wouldn't let her do that, right?" Yoongi suddenly spoke up.

I looked over at him. "Well...that's not exactly an easy question to answer, because at the end of the day, you're her children and there's not much I can do about that." I told him. "I could tell the police about what he's done to you, but they would want to hear it from all of you, because to them, I'm just a stranger that has all of you in my house." I explained carefully.

Yoongi nodded, looking down at his feet sadly. "I don't wanna go back there, mommy is mean and always brings strangers over to the house." He said quietly.

I was quiet, letting that information sink in. "Do those strangers try to hurt you or...touch you?" I asked carefully.

Yoongi looked back and forth between me and Jimin, seeing that he didn't want to say anything in front of Jimin.

I turned to Jimin and smiled. "Sweetie, can you go in the living room with Mr. Joon and your brothers for a moment? I'll be there in a minute." I asked him.

He nodded and ran out of the kitchen, then I looked back at Yoongi, holding his hands and looking into his eyes.

"If that did happen to you, you have to tell someone, because it's not okay to keep something like that to yourself." I said softly. "If you don't want to tell me, that's okay, but you have to tell some that you can trust, okay?" I added, giving his hands a squeeze.

Yoongi bit his lip and looked down at his feet again. "Promise that you won't tell my brothers?" He asked.

"If that's what you want, I won't tell them." I said to him.

And that's when he told me everything. He didn't leave out any details, he told me all the names of the men and women who did things to him, he told me the all the times that he told his mother and she didn't believe him, just everything.

By the end of it, I was furious. The more I learn about what their mother has done to them or has put them through, the more furious I get.

There was no way, and I mean no way, that if their mother does come back, she's not getting them back that easily, absolutely not.

———————————————

Here's another chapter for all of you!!

It's almost time for a Character's Ask, so get your questions ready, the Character's Ask will be after chapter nine.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️