...well.. hi.

Source of image above, Millionaire Detective Balance: UNLIMITED

HEY GUYS! IM TRASH, I KNOW!! So on top of those issues I have been constantly shoveled under, I have found out I have carpel(carpal? I dunno lol i probably shoudl have looked that up-) tunnel. Its when pressure from the muscles in your wrist pinches and restricts the nerves in your hand. It causes your hand to go numb and have bad pains. I got it because I draw and write so much, sadly, and I dont really have the means to get it fixed right now, because surgery is EXPENSIVE HOLY FUCK YALL. Nonetheless, Im sorry. Im sorry that Ive had issues and couldnt update. Thabk you for all the kind words, you guys have helped me way more than I deserve, and that is why I want to give you guys a final farewell. I cant do it, its way too much. I have always known Id never make and here I am turning 20 and going the easiest way I can muster. I love you guys, you helped me so so fucking much. I couldnt ask for better friends, better readers. But Im not backing down this time.

If my attempt does not work and I live, I want to come back and finish this. I want to write, but only if God says its not my time. Thank you all for being patient. For waiting and being kind. I appreciated everything so much and even when I didnt respond, I read them constantly. But the truth is this: I wrote Y/n based on who I want to be, who I wish I could be. But Im not. Im not brave, I cant jump out and save others, and guys if you cant, then listen. THAT IS OKAY. Its okay that you can't. And dont let others tell you that liking anime is bad. That reading fanfiction is harmful. Do what makes you happy, please. Because when you deprive yourself of happiness it drains you and you guys are all way too precious to be drained.
Thank you guys.
Farewell.