Ch 2. But Your Words And Actions Dont Line Up...

2525 words! Its short for a reason XDDDD

Shoto’s POV

I watched as (Y/n) walked away, heaving a pent up sigh. “Fuck, can’t do that..” I whispered to myself, watching her walk to the door, greeting Kiri. I scowled at him and Denki, wishing the idiot blonde would have been my opponent.

“Greetings Shoto! Can I sit by you?” I looked up at Iida and nodded some, keeping my eyes locked on the screen as (Y/n) stood guard against Bakugo, sweeping her hand through her hair. My heart skipped a beat, the weird feeling probably would hurt others but it caused me to fill with warmth. Oh be safe… Please be safe. I hadn't watched her fight too many times seeing as training had been focused on other categories recently. Bakugo aimed a blast straight at her and I grimaced, awaiting a burning feeling and sprouting flowers. Instead I felt a small pain on my arm, my eyes narrowed and I watched the debris settle down to see (Y/n) had dodged the blast. She bounced foot from foot, her arm morphing into a huge shield. She said something but like always we couldn’t hear it. I took a deep breath, ignoring Iida’s endless ramble about safety and how I should have a serious talk with (Y/n), as she ran towards the blonde. He smirked and aimed a blast at her yet again. I gripped the material of my pants, indulging myself to remembering she had made the outfit. I watched in amazement at how she used the shield to deflect his arm, aiming his attack away from them, her other arm was a huge rubber mallet. She sent him flying a few feet with a single hit to gut. His quick recovery had me in shock as he used the air to his advantage. Flying down at her I braced for impact, knowing full well I was going to feel exactly what she would. She jumped from the way but the power he held caused her to roll a bit from him, my body pricking from the rocks and rubble she hit. Come on, get up. You can do this. Up! When she stood I patted my leg gently, watching her form into a tiger. Tiger? Oh my god you’re so- My eyes widened when she launched at him, pushing him to the ground. He fought her, using brute strength and I silently thanked him, dealing with the punches she took better than I would an explosion. He kicked her off him and I coughed, scratching at the flowers that quickly grew under my outfit. My eyes widened as he pulled the pin from his grenade and I instinctively stood. You’re going to fucking kill her!! I watched in slow motion as the huge blast made the screen temporarily white, and I started running to the door just as stupidly as she had, stopped only by dropping to my knees from the pain that shot through my back suddenly.

“Bakugo wins!!” I bit my lip at All Might’s words, the flowers kept growing and the pain intensified for a second, my outfit becoming unbearably uncomfortable. Aizawa strolled by me and I heard him informing Iida to do something. I looked up at the rush of chilly air, seeing Bakugo holding (Y/n), her back laid exposed as the material that covered it was shredded. It was covered in dirt and blood. My mouth ran dry as she seemed conscious enough to feel the pain but out of it enough to not know what was happening. Iida took the girl from him, and the cold reality set in as I watched him zoom out of the building, the door swinging closed soon after. I stared at the ground, ignoring the presences that passed me, soon after the pain in my back was gone and I took it as a sign of her losing consciousness. With that thought in mind I slammed my fist to the ground. Dammit Bakugo!

“Dammit dammit dammit!” I stood abruptly, glaring over my shoulder at no one in particular. “I’ll be back.” I growled, walking out of the building. I stayed out of bounds so I wasn’t in the way of the fight and made my way to the school, once far enough I took off in a sprint towards the nurses wing. I was pissed off, I couldn’t believe that he’d go throwing that stupid shit around. He’s not a hero, he’s a damn killer! I threw open Recovery Girl’s door and she looked at me with a tender smile, pointing to a closed curtain. My footsteps fell heavily with each step I took. I couldn’t explain anything. I was so pissed off, so upset. So..so worried. I opened the curtain, (Y/n) laid on her side, soft snores being the only indication she was alive from behind. I sighed heavily, running my hands through my hair. I leaned in, examining the healing wound, my fingers brushed over it and I turned to look at Recovery Girl looking at me.