Ch. 22 Plethora Of Events

Hello guys! Back again of course, my updating schedule is still every two weeks! But I failed to let you know my job changed my days off, so now they are Friday and Saturday. Works stressful cause I still work 10 hour days for the most part. And two of my scheduled days I have the possibility of not working. I'm so sorry, because this stress has made it really difficult and I'm losing motivation again. BUT DON'T WORRY! I still have 3 more chapters I can post. That gives me a month to get out of my funk. Thank you for all you guys do. I mean it. My readers are still my world.

~LisaLove765 

(Y/n)' POV

Putting together the large gun once again. I glanced at the clock, excited to see that I had successfully taken it apart and put it back together for this training day. "(H/n), you finally got the weapon apart and together." Aizawa's rough voice spoke up, and I turned to him happily.
"Yeah! I'm gonna try to do so without instructions next time." I answered, bouncing in my seat. Hoping up, I grinned.
"Actually, if you don't mind, I rather this training time be used for other parts of your quirk. We can train one on one with that. Would you mind the extra study time?" After listening to his idea, I hummed and nodded.
"Yeah, totally!" He nodded and grabbed the gun from the table, examining it.
"Well done." He muttered, walking away. His praise, no matter how short-lived, boosted me, and I skipped over to Kirishima and Bakugo.
"Yoooo!!! How's it going?" I fist bumped the redhead as a response.
"We only have about 5 minutes before we're gonna be told to get changed. Would you guys train with me?"
"Us both? Wanna die?!" Matching Bakugo's energy quickly, I smirked, running my tongue over my teeth.
"I've already knocked on death's door, you don't scare me." His characteristic 'hah' he breathed out, as he was quick to throw himself into the air, had be the funniest thing, for the fact its damn near his catchphrase. Kiri ran at me as I had been focused on the blonde, but I was quick to change my arm into my shield, parraying his jest and flinging him a foot from me with the force of my swing. Watching as Bakugo had been coming down, his palm lighting up, I backflipped away, groaning as he still aimed the blast my way, knocking me off cilt. A figure ran out of the smoke towards me, and I turned my hands into two weapons; a surujin, and a bat. Smirking as I noticed their fumbling, I used the bat, and knocked them in their side, gasping as Kiri hardened and reached out for me.
"Gotcha!" Yelping, I moved just fast enough to be grazed by his rocked skin.
"Fuck-" I muttered, jumping back and wrapping the surujin around him and flinging with all my might. When he lifted off the ground, he let out a worried sound. It was only one second later that I realized I truly let my biggest opponent go unattended.
"Die!" I was grabbed by the shoulders and lifted into the air, explosions casting my take off with more speed and air.
"Fuck you!!" I yelled back, actually panicking as I stopped going up and started to fall back down. I could see the rescue girls start running my way, but shifted into a dragon instead, gently landing. Changing back, I dropped onto my ass, panting. "Dick move, Bakugo. You win." I gasped out.
"Everyone, go change already!" Blushing profusely, I went to go stand, peering up at the blonde as he outstretched his hand for me.
"You didn't suck too bad." He muttered, helping me up.
"Thanks-"
"Baku! You're getting better!!" Watching the couple walk away, I smiled and made my way to the girls' changing room.
"You sure went flying." Laughing at Tsu's blunt observation, I nodded.
"Bakugo is a strong opponent." I replied, thanking Uraraka as she was quick to unzip my hero costume. Us girls talked while getting changed, laughing as we piled out of the room.
"(Y/n)." Looking at Shoto, I nodded to the girls.
"I'm gonna go." Winking at the group, I walked off with Shoto. "What's up?"

"What's this?" I gazed at the clearing in the trees out back as we stepped into it. The sun just barely coasted through, red blaring bright.
"Uhh... Well, some of our classmates told me that a nice way to practice might be like this?" Laughing at his confused face, I turned back towards the clearing.
"Well, okay then." Humming, I pulled out my phone, glancing at him briefly as he stepped over, leaning over my shoulder. Clicking a playlist on Spotify titled 'Songs to Dance to', I looked at him. Music drifting between us seemed to make him understand, and he straightened, holding out his arm. Blushing, I linked my arm with his, following his lead into the clearing. Getting into the stance Mina basically stomped into my head, I let Shoto take the lead.
"My foot." Blushing hard, I looked down at our feet, keeping a steady look on them, trying to memorize his movements so I wouldn't have to look at them later. My hands tightened in their position, and I glanced up at him, his eyes trained on me. Meeting his gaze was short-lived as he was quick to avert his eyes, fumbling the steps. Laughing it off, we straightened again. And kept trying.