FILLER!!!!

About 1,700 words! This is a filler episode of the main 5 characters being cast members. I wanna try salvaging a little bit of the good in Momo. And the idea sounded cute to myself. This doesn't affect the plot in any way!!!! And I made Mei a Todoroki cause the idea was fun.
Anything in italics is a bloopers so to speak. Enjoy!

Shoto's POV

"What was it like, working on the set?" I laughed at the question, waving my ringed finger at the camera.

"Lively, to say the least. Working with my wife on set made the experience better. As you know, I played the lead male, Shoto Todoroki, as he went through a troublesome couple of months from meeting his soulmate. Could you imagine that? A world of soulmates?"

"Yeah, that sounds like it'd be cool."

"Really! But the scene and world from which this film took place couldn't possibly make it that well. My character has been abused so heavily. And the sweet female lead works on trying to break down his walls, while he starts dating this absolute train wreck that goes to his hero school."

"What was it like playing a coy character?"

"Coy?" Flabbergasted, I shook my head. "Introverted, sure, but really just closed off. And it wasn't the norm! We had to redo several shots cause it was so hard to be in character when I got to hold my wife. Then again, his character does secretly have the worst bout of feelings for her. I relate."

"Favorite scene?" At the offscreened interviewers question, I pondered.

"The bathroom scene!" We laughed and I shook my head. "Sadly, it'd have to be when we played card games. Just pretending to be teens and falling in love with some badass chick. It seemed so real.

Another would probably be the breakdown scenes. Watching them through, I was mesmerized. I couldn't fathom that it was me on the screen, it felt so raw and real."

“Yeah, your scar is so sexy~” Momo hummed in my ear, grabbing my arm. I almost froze from the warm breath that caressed my ear, blushing. I shifted a bit, removing my arm from her grasp.

"What the fuck, whore much?" The words tumbled out of my mouth, causing the women to laugh.

"CUT!! CUT! He's passive aggressive! The line is 'Please don't do that'! From the top!"

(Y/n)'s POV

"Do you like the character you portrayed?"

"Do I? Yeah! She's a real badass. But the script writer, or maybe novel author had to be going through it with the swings they gave her. Anger issues out the ass and bipolar almost. But it was a blast playing her. I got to play the part of a worried girl. Sometimes I went overboard with the affection she gives him. But isn't that the point? She loves him so much due to this society of blooming wounds marks. But she pulls back and stops before it's too much because he doesn't love her."

"They took off their rings! Ooohhhh~" Shoto and I laughed, pulling out the hidden chains on our necks, our wedding rings attached.

"Try again~" He hummed, grabbing my waist and kissing me. The mixed reactions pooling from the other cast members.

"Were there any scenes you didn't like?"

"Any scene that had Momo in it. Her actress was so amazing at what she did, I'm not really jealous and yet even I felt perplexed."

Shoto's interview overlapping.

"Is (Y/n) the jealous type? Oh definitely. Once she glared at our cat for sleeping on my lap." He chuckled.