Ch.8 I Dunno (draft)

Okay. Im calling this a draft, but like. If y'all really still think its heading in a good direction Ill start number 9 with a timeskip, so we can just call this a short ass chapter 8 lmao
My hand is getting worse, I need the surgery and fast or Im afraid Ill be unable to write at all. My job requires I write reports so Im constantly using a hand that I shouldn't be using nearly at all. Im sorry guys.
950 Words
This is Daddy Daisuke btw, I'm semi working on a soulmate story for him-

(Y/n)’s POV

I stood there for a bit, (C/n) jumping about at my feet, whining for me to pick him up. Dammit, I really shouldn’t have yelled at him… Sighing, I picked the little one up, and sat on my bed with him. You’re no better than the other people in his life if you’re going to blow up over the smallest of things. I blinked as (C/n) poked at my face and once I directed my attention to him he giggled, grabbing my nose. Feeling his fingers shove up my canal I made a weird noise, leaning away from him. “Oi! Stop it!” My brows furrowed as he just laughed and carried on grabbing at my face and hair. Outfits… Outfits.. Deciding the best time was now, I sat (C/n) aside, rolling my eyes as he started crying. “Now, you don’t do that here.” I berated softly, grabbing a pad and pencil from my desk. His cries died down as my heartbeat increased, pounding in my ears while I tapped the pencil on the paper. I drew one line, then two. Once I was in the groove of holding my pencil properly I hadn’t noticed the amount of papers I crumpled up, nor the increasing size of eraser shaving that littered my outfit. “Oooh-”

“(Y/n)! Food!” I shook from my stupor, lifting my head up towards my door, where my mother stood, leaning on the frame. As if brought back from an out of body experience, I suddenly could feel the pains in my abdomen, and a numbness in my crossed legs. Shifting to straighten them out, I smiled sheepishly at my mom. Watching the little boy clamber off my bed and run at my mom, I sighed.

"I'm not hungry." I said, eyes drifting to the princely attire I was drawing out. "I'll be down later." Murmuring, I erased a line, drawing another, neater line in its place.

"I don't care if you don't like them." I looked back up, my head not moving from its direction to the sketch paper. My mom walked in, sitting down where (C/n) once was. "They're family, you know that. I don't tolerate mistreatment of family."

"They started it by trying to bad mouth Shoto!" I yelled, brows furrowing. "You have to know they use you…" I muttered, grinding my teeth in anger. "And I do my best to just get through it the past few times they've come over. But they can't just talk.. Talk shit about him! Without him I could have died in that fire! And that wouldnt have fucking bothered them. They would have still come over, all it would have done is give them my room to sleep in!" My anger formed into glistening tears as I frowned. For once my mom not taking my side hurt. I understood the amount of times she expressed that my grudge holding was extreme but not him, I can’t.

“You’re in a school full of heroes, (Y/n). Stop relying on him. Where did my brave, independent, smart girl go? Why must you feel that they mean harm? That he’s the only one who understands?” She asked, standing up. “Dinner. Now. And stop spouting lies about our family. They’re not bad. Clean up your attitude as well.” My frown deepened and I sat the sketchpad to the side, eyeing the few round, dark blotches that littered the once beautiful drawing I had finally settled on. A sickly feel swirled in my stomach as I pictured how it’d look on Shoto, his hair slicked back and all. Clenching my fists a few times I steadied my breathing. Is it true? Am I just depending on him? I’ve never had a bad enough life.. I thought, mindlessly walking down the steps. Once downstairs and in the kitchen I looked around at the table. My Aunt and Uncle sat in the seats to one side of my mom, (C/n)'s booster seat resting in the other. I watched him play with his food, not a care in the world as the adults spoke to each other.

"Where's dad and Shoto?" I asked, brows furrowing.

"Out shopping. Now come on and sit, (Y/n). Take the seat by your cousin." Listening to my mom I made my way to the only unoccupied chair that had a plate of food in front of it, though stopped right before, swapping the placements with an empty one beside it. She said nothing in regards to the action so I sat down, staring at the food in front of me. My stomach hurt and I couldn't pinpoint the exact cause, hunger, cramping, emptiness yet not in the form of food. I could imagine Shoto dumbfoundedly wondering aloud if he's hungry as I rubbed my lower abdomen in consideration.

"Your mothers slaved away in the kitchen. And here you are being disrespectful!" My aunt hissed. I raised a steady glare in their direction, yet said not a thing, choosing to bite my tongue in honor of my mom's wishes. A metallic taste flooded my senses and I let go, unaware of how hard I bit, not feeling pain from the deed. A cough sounded from outside as the door opened. 

"(Y/n)? Flowers do not taste nice!" Hearing Shoto's huff, I stood up.

"Sorry, Sho!" I ignored my aunt whining as I made my way towards the living room, footsteps speeding up the stairs. "What?" I stared at my dad, frowning as he smiled at me, ruffling my hair.

"He'll be down real soon. Dinner smells amazing, lets go, shall we?" I nodded in retaliation, walking sullenly behind the older male.