Ch. 27 Beauty And The... Demon? Pt2

Just a heads up, words have been changed a tad. Some for the fact they're in a hero world and others cause ion know-- I wanted to.
Art by me of course ;]
~Lisa

EDIT: GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! PLEASE LISTEN! I ALWAYS ADD ART TO MY CHAPTERS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE ART AT THE TOP, COMMENT SO I CAN RE-ADD IT THANK YOU!

Denki’s POV

Mineta stopped in front of me and I gave him a huge smile, turning a smirk in the direction of (Y/n) when the spotlight changed to me. "Wow! You didn't miss a shot! You're the greatest hero in the whole world!" Turning my smirk to him, I patted his head.
"I know!"
"Ha. No villain alive stands a chance against you...and no girl for that matter!" I sighed lovingly, looking out at the crowd of people in the audience, before the crowd of kids on stage.
"It's true, Lefou, and I've got my sights set on that one!" I took the first step off the platform, passing Mineta.
"The inventor's daughter?" Rolling my eyes at his remark, I stepped down two more in one leap.
"She's the one! The lucky girl I'm going to marry."
"But she's–"
"The most beautiful girl in town." He followed after me, quickly, landing on the step next to me.
"I know–" Leaning down, I glared at him.
"And that makes her the best.  And don't I deserve the best?" His nervous gulp had me smirking once more, hopping down the remaining steps before he could answer.
"Well of course, I mean you do, but I mean…"
"Right from the moment when I met her, saw her, I said 'she's gorgeous' and I fell." Winking out at the crowd, I continued. "Here in town there's only she!!" Trying to spot her, I stepped further onto the stage. "Who is beautiful as me. So I'm making plans to woo and marry Belle!" I lifted my fist in a way to express my challenge being accepted, waltzing past the three Bimbettes, played by Sato, Sero, and Bakugo, respectively.
"Look there he goes, isn't he dreamy~?"
"Monsieur Gaston, oh he's so cute~!"
"Be still my heart, I'm hardly breathing!!"
"He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute!" They finished off in a chorus, and I paused momentarily to flash them a grin, before quickly setting off into the crowd, towards (Y/n).
"Bonjour!" A student shouted as I passed.
"Pardon!" I called out, side stepping around a few 1-B students as they seemingly stepped in front of me.
"You call this bacon?"
"Some cheeseo
"Ten yards!"
"One pound!" My head spun lightly with the energy on stage, pushing past people as they pushed back.
"Excuse me!" Shouting my line a little louder than intended, I backed into someone's foot from the fumble, but kept pushing forward.
"I'll get the knife!"
"Please let me through!" I pleaded, (Y/n) just barely out of sight. I reached out, almost grabbing her shoulder, but missing by a hair.
"This bread!"
"Those fish!"
"It's stale!"
"They smell!"
"There must be more than this provincial life!" (Y/n) reached the other side of the crowd, opening her arms majestically as she sung out the line, and I finally fell out after her.
"Just watch, I'm going to make Belle my wiife!" The crowd made quick work of circling around me to watch (Y/n) as well, as she stared off elsewhere, head tilted to read her book.
"Look there she goes a girl who's strange but special. A most peculiar mademoiselle, it's a pity and a sin, she doesn't quite fit in!" They all sung out.
"But she really is a funny girl-" A handful continued.
"A beauty but a funny girl!" The rest added.
"She really is a funny girl! That Belle!" We all sung, before the others ran off and I slid over to her.
"Hello, Belle." I winked, smirking at her.
"Bonjour Gaston." At her preoccupied reply, I was quick to grab the book from her hands, flipping through it immediately. "Gaston, may I have my book, please?" She asked, annoyed, and I scoffed in reply, holding the book open.
"How can you read this? There's no pictures!" I exasperated, bringing the book closer to me to see the words.
"Well, some people use their imaginations." Sarcastically, she reached for the book and I stopped her. Who uses imagination?
"Belle, it's about time you got your head out of these books!" I tossed the book into a shallow bucket.  "And paid attention to more amazing things...like me! The whole town's talking about it." I laughed, catching a glimpse of Sero, Bakugo, and Sato who all sighed, leaning against a wooden rail. Winking at them, they made quick hand movements and I looked over at (Y/n) who currently pretended to wipe off the book. "It's not right for a woman to read- soon she starts getting ideas… and thinking." I ended, grimacing. The girl in question rolled her eyes, scoffing as she curved around me.
"Gaston, you are definitely old-school." Laughing at her flattery, I wrapped an arm around her.
"Why thank you, Belle. Hey, what ya say you and me take a walk over to the tavern and have a look at my heroic trophies." She moved away from me.
"Maybe some other time." She declined, and I frowned deeply.
"What's wrong with her?" Bakugo
"She's crazy!" Sato
"He's gorgeous!" Sero
"Please, Gaston. I can't.  I have to get home and help my father." She excused herself.
"Ha ha ha, that crazy old bat, he needs all the help he can get!" My partner laughed loudly, me joining in happily.
"Don't you talk about my father that way!" At the harsh reprimand, I choked out, and hit Mineta upside the head in falter.
"Yeah, don't talk about her father that way!" I defended.
"My father's not crazy! He's a genius!" She exasperated, running off, and I couldn't hold it in, chuckling.
"Lefou. You ruin everything! Laughing at her, really?" I reflected back on to the boy.

~skip~

Standing with my hands on my hips, I turned to Mineta as he spoke up.
"Oh boy! Belle's gonna get the surprise of her life, Gaston!" Giving him a dashing smile, I nodded.
"Yep.  This is her lucky day!" Stepping over to the group and set up, I bowed deeply to them. "I'd like to thank you all for coming. But first, I better go in there and... propose to the girl!" I wink at the group, joining in their laughter, before lowering myself. "Now, Lefou.  When Belle and I come out that door-" He cut me off and I scowled.
"Oh I know, I know! I just-" I watched in horror as he turned and Here Comes the Bride started playing. Smacking him upside the head I frowned.
"Not yet!" I exasperated.
"Sorry…" He muttered and I roll my eyes, strolling to the door of the cottage. Knocking on the door, I popped my upper back, grinning at the crowd. Licking my teeth, I genuinely coughed at the feeling of something becoming unstuck in my mouth. Blushing slightly as the door opened, I cleared my throat.
"Gaston, what a delightful...surprise." At her faux smile, I sighed, smiling.
"Isn't it though? I'm just full of surprises. You know, Belle. There ain't a girl in town who wouldn't love to be in your shoes. For, on this day…" I paused to fix my hair, winking at the crowd. "Your dreams come true." I finished, sitting on the chair.
"What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?" I rolled my eyes at her jab, stretching, my arms popping.
"Plenty.  Here, picture this." I made quick work of slipping off the boots and wiggling my toes. "A wooden lodge, a delicious kill roasting on the fire, and.. my little wife, massaging my feet, while the little ones play with the dogs." I grin a bit before standing up and walking behind her, my hand resting on her side. "We'll have six or seven, of course." I smirked, though the idea in honesty was atrocious.
"Dogs?" Laughing at (Y/n)'s question, I squeezed her side as she gazed back at me, glaring some, backing off, I turned her towards me.
"No, Belle!  Strapping boys, like me!"
"Hm! Imagine that." Scoffing at her own scoff, I watched her put her book up.
"You are aware of  who that wife will be, right?" I chuckled.
"Let me think." Groaning at her dull response, I was quick to follow her.
"You, Belle!" I threw my arms out against the wall she stood against, it shaking slightly.
"Gaston, I'm speechless.  I really don't know what to say." Her response had me rushing after her, clearing my way with force. I grinned as she couldn't back away from the door.
"Say you'll marry me!!"
"I'm very sorry, Gaston, but I just- I don't deserve you." Within a second, the door I had trapped her against swung open and I fell out of the lodge, landing hard against the stage. Fuck, practice doesn't make this hurt any less-
Here Comes The Bride starts playing, one of my boots hitting the back of my head as a slam sounded. Hearing a record scratch and the song fade out, I glanced up at Mineta.
"So, how'd it go~?" Standing up, I pulled my short classmate up by his collar.
"She will be mine! Make no mistake about that!" Letting him fall to the ground, I stalked off without my boots, letting the stage go dark.

1537 words.