Ch.21 Late Night Anime

Hey guys, so to be honest with y'all, I have a few chapters written out already and I'm really struggling with the chapter I'm currently writing on, so I have a question for you! Do you guys absolutely want me to write out the play for you? Or do you think you all know it well enough it's not needed? I actually want an answer, regardless of what it is. Thank you!
~LisaLove765
Also!! Don't be shy, tell me in the comments what anime you'd watch if a cute person you liked came over!

Shoto's POV

Laying on my futon, I had been spending the evening reading manga. My phone pinged and I paused my reading, rolling onto my side.
[(N/n) 💖: Hey Sho! Dinner is about done. So be prepared! I'll bring it up to you. 🤫]
Smiling as I reread her message, I typed up a quick response, clicking send and sitting up.
Before too long, a knock sounded at the door, and I rushed to open it. "Hey- Oh, sup Bakugo." Blushing some, I looked at the blonde boy, hoping it wasn't him.
"Damn nerd, take your fucking food." Nodding, I quietly thanked him.
"I TRIED!! I TRIIIEEDD!!" I could hear (Y/n)'s whine from down the hall, and I chuckled, shutting the door. Picking up my phone, I shot her a text.
[Me: I'm sure you did.
(N/n)💖: I did!! Sero stopped me with tape! Bakugo took the food, saying he was sure I'd try some sneaky shit. Of course, he wasn't wrong-]
I laughed and took a bite of the food.
[Me: It's all well. I'll be out of room arrest after tonight. We've gone the entire weekend, one more night can't hurt?]
By the time I had finished typing and hit send, I sat the bowl aside, tears filling my eyes. Sure we can. Sure I can. Aizawa can be such a hardass. Rolling my eyes, I wiped my face and picked the book up once more, leaving my food to sit, forgotten.

Peering out my window, I sighed, the day was coming to an end, and I was bored. I had been for the past two and almost half days. Hearing the telltale sign of a text, I blinked. It's quite early for (Y/n)'s Goodnight text.
[(N/n)💖: HEY IM SO DUMB. SO, IN ABOUT HALF HOUR, WHEN ITS LIGHTS OUT, CRACK YOUR WINDOW OPEN. KAY? NIGHT SHO.]
I stared at the text, cocking my brow. My fingers ran along the smooth sides of my phone and I finally replied after a couple minutes.
[Me: Why?
(N/n)💖: My quirk, duh!! I know that I could just see you tomorrow, but Im sad. I wanna see you now.]
Feeling a sharp twinge in my chest, I sucked in a hard breath. Just when is she gonna stop making me feel like this? I grinned, getting up and getting dressed in pj's, cracking my window a couple inches. I was excited to see what she'd use to get here, and even though I knew I shouldn't be, I was excited that she'd be willing to break rules for me once again. Shuffling around my room some more, I decided to get my laptop out, and find an anime she had been talking about the other day. Smiling to myself, I swallowed hard. You're treating this like a special occasion, she's going to think you're weird now. Frowning, I placed my hand on the top of my laptop, getting ready to shut it, but stopped as I heard buzzing. Looking towards my window, I froze, preparing my hand. Before I could react more, a bright light took over the wasps figure and I sighed, extinguishing my flame.
"Don't just kill me." She teased quietly, shutting the window. My heart hammered in my chest, watching her step over to me in her own sleeping outfit. Being scared of wasps really helps. I thought sarcastically, standing and hugging her tightly. "Oh!" She covered her mouth before hugging me back. "Hey, Sho." She whispered, my skin crawling as I held her closer.
"I missed you." I admitted quietly, taking in her scent, and her arms holding me. "I can't believe I was punished for rescuing you."
"You." She started, squeezing me. "Were punished for your attitude when asked what you had done." She corrected and I rolled my eyes.
"I wasn't wrong." I grumbled. "My answer remains: I was doing what they weren't." I watched as her nose crinkled, her devilish grin painting her features.
"Suuure." My face heated as she leaned up and kissed my forehead. "What were you doing?" Flushing more, I failed to respond as she was quick to direct her attention to my laptop. "Were you gonna put this on for me?" I refused to make eye contact, feeling feverish from her correct accusation. But my face was quick to fall as I heard a sigh. Looking her way, I was caught off guard at her own red face, cheek resting in her hand as she looked at me with a smile. "You really are an amazing person." Her comment was so upfront, I covered my face in response. Grumbling out an intangible reply, I sat on my futon. Feeling it dip next to me, I glanced at the female as she had the laptop in her hand, typing something. "Let's watch this instead. You'll like it, promise." Leaning into her to see the screen, I nodded some.
"Yeah, okay." I took the laptop, and leaned down some on the futon. "Go ahead and get under the covers if you want." I offered, smiling as she had already been a step ahead, getting comfortable next to me. I did the same, resting the laptop half on us both.

Frustration was quietly bubbling inside as I half laid next to (Y/n). The episode was almost over, and even though it was eye-catching, I didn't like the situation.
"Shoto, are you okay?" Flushing, I felt my jaw untighten. "You've been grinding your teeth for a couple minutes now." Licking my lips, I frowned, knowing she wouldn't like me not being honest.
"I wanna cuddle… not just be next to you." Pursing my lips in embarrassment, my face twisted more as she giggled next to me.
"How would you like to cuddle?" I kept my eyes averted, taking the laptop from her and setting it down on the floor next to the futon. I got up and stretched, walking behind her. She gazed up at me with a raised brow and I nudged her with my foot.
"Move." She laughed, rolling out of the way. Humming, I laid on my left side, and grabbed her waist with my right arm, holding her to me. "Comfy?" I asked, head buried in her hair.
"Absolutely." She breathed out, my heart racing as I held her firmly. She leaned forward, pressing play momentarily before leaning against me again. Was it selfish of me? Probably, but I couldn't help it, being around her just brought out the spoiled child in me.

~time skip~

Waking up, I blinked away the sleep in my eyes, looking at (Y/n). She had turned towards me while we had slept, and her hand held my shirt tightly. Moving my arm that was under the pillow, I ran it through her hair, smiling to myself. Is this…what lovers do? My face flushed, and I cleared my throat as her (e/c) eyes opened.
"Morning." I greeted, brushing her hair from her face.
"Your alarm hasn't went off, it's not morning yet." She grumbled, closing her eyes and leaning her face into my chest. Flushing more, I tried to steady my racing heart, worried she'd be able to heart it or even feel it. After a moment, I gave up and just wrapped my arm around her tighter, pulling her as close as humanly possible, burying my face into her hair. Just until my alarm goes off… I can live this dream just until then. It was too soon that my alarm did go off, and I frowned deeply. Closing my eyes tighter, I finally unwound myself from (Y/n), standing up to shut off my alarm. Glancing over at her as she fixed her shirt, I watched her stand.
"Thanks for coming over." I smiled, averting my gaze.
"Thanks for opening your window and trying to set me on fire." She replied back, causing me to blush heavily.
"I didn't know you'd be a wasp!" I defended in a hushed tone. She giggled, hugging me once more.
"I knooowww. I'll see you in class." I couldn't help the dumbstruck smile on my face as she kissed my cheek.
"See…you." She had transformed into a wasp again and I frowned some, rushing to the window to get her out.

~at lunch~
Sitting at lunch a couple days later, I hummed as my table buzzed with excitement for the play practice later.
"Aizawa asked me if I'd be willing to donate the costumes to the school afterwards for possible future kids."
"But I like the dress, it's an old style ball gown type thing." Uraraka seemed to be struggling to find the words.
"No worries! I can make more outfits. Actually, I know it's so far away, but maybe I could make our prom outfits graduation year! Shoto looked so good in the princely outfit! I'm sure Midoriya would look good too!" I flushed and stopped eating my soba, picking at it embarrassedly.
"Tenya would look dashing too!" Hatsume was quick to interject.
"It's settled! I can't wait. Someone will have to remind me, though." I fumbled with my chopsticks and glanced at (Y/n), not surprised to see her looking at me. "You do like the outfit, right?" Blinking, I looked back at my soba, a soft smile threatening to show.
"Yeah… It looks kinda different." We shared a small smile before we all went back to eating.
"Thinking of you two, have you guys practiced the dance part? That's actually a big part of their play together, isn't it?"
"Well, no. It can't be too hard though. We'll practice that today, right?" I nodded in agreement.
"We fight, we can dance. Besides, I did some dancing for the festival…" I mumbled.

~at practice~
"That's my foot." I dead-panned.
"Why do we have to be… so close? Also…sorry."

"Should we just practice the moves on our own?" I pondered aloud.
"Probably, Shoto, also, your breath stinks of soba." Everyone watched our interactions of the past 15 minutes of us trying to waltz.
"You guys sleep together but can't dance?" Mineta whined.
"How about you guys try again next time? Let's work on separate stuff-" Sato started.
"Or! (Y/n) come here! I'll waltz with you! I'm sure someone can teach Todoroki!" Mina called out, (Y/n) finally letting go and rushing her way excitedly.
"Sorry, Sho! I wanna get this outta the way! We don't have too long anymore! About 2 months." Sighing, I couldn't argue with her, and I turned.
"Midoriya, would you help me with my dancing?"

1771 words!!