Ch 5. Surprises, Surprises...

3393 words!! So I am going to apologize ahead of time if you find this chapter dull and boring compared to my others. As promised, I will be doing a face reveal! I just might wait to actually post it. Also, I wanted to ask you guys, they will be slowly worked on, if you couldnt tell from my lack of updating Quirks Are Overrated, but would you guys like to see me do a one shot book or maybe a boyfriend scenarios book?? Let me know!

(Y/n)’s POV

Letting out a soft yawn I cuddled into the warmth beside me, my mind hadn’t been functioning enough to remember that I didn’t have a pillow or anything on my bed, nor that it wasn’t cloth that my cheek rubbed on, instead it was the beating of a heart that had my eyes snapping open. I barely held in my scream as I came face to chest, my hand covering my mouth as I looked up, letting another muffled scream out as I tried to move away. The two colored hair that rested over his head messily ruffled with some invisible force as his arms brought me closer to him. “Please stay…” It was softly spoken and almost unrecognizable, yet I caught it.

“Shoto...!!” I whispered. “Shoto, no no no!” I shuttered as his cold hand brushed over my back under my shirt, my eyes widening. “No!” I yelped, pulling from his arms and crawling quickly to the nearest exit off my bed. My heart jumped in my chest, the lingering chills from his hand making my face heat up. I stared at the boy as he turned onto his back, sleeping, a sense of relief filling me, hinted with confusion. How the hell is he still asleep?? I brushed off my confusion, combing my fingers through my hair, eyes trained on the peaceful figure. That must have been what my mom was rambling on about last night… Breathing out a sigh, I made my way through my room, noting the coat tossed onto the floor by the bed. I picked it up and fixed my top before walking out of my room. Upon using the restroom I sluggishly heaved myself downstairs to put Shoto’s coat on the rack.

“Morning baby girl!” At my father's cheerful greeting I let out a soft laugh, giving him a sleepy smile.

“Morning dad.” His (D/e/c) eyes shined in the light of the living room, crinkling at the corners, and his (D/h/c) hair slicked back, grey intermingling and giving him a charming look. He had a mug of coffee in one hand, a book in the other, still he offered me the seat beside him. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a drink for myself before walking back to him.

“When I woke up and saw that you were not out here I folded the couch back up, I’m assuming you guys shared a bed?” My face heated back up and I quickly turned away from the laughing male. “I better sit down and have a talk with you guys.” I shook my head and coughed.

“I-It wasn’t the first time…” I muttered. “But normally I know if I’m waking up to him beside me.”

“What?” My father sounded genuinely concerned and I raised a brow.

“Yeah… Sometimes when I go over to help with his issues I stay the night.” Coffee spewed from my dad animatedly and his face heated some, I looked at him in confusion as I jumped off the  couch to get a towel. “I’m not awake enough to see the problem dad..” I whined, cleaning the coffee up. His leg bounced some and he looked at me through narrowed eyes.

“Please repeat that part....” His voice was stern and I stood straight as I looked at him incredulously.

“Sometimes… When I go see Shoto… To help him. I stay the night. It’s not that big of a deal dad, he just tends to pass out from all the crying.” The building rage in my father's face died instantly and he sighed. “Dad wha-” Hurried steps interrupted my sentence and I looked towards the stairs.

“Oh! (Y/n), baby. Come here! I’m gonna rebandage your head but then I gotta go to the lab.” Her words were running together, fast enough that if I could see her speaking, they would probably be overlapping. I nodded and got up, grabbing the gauze that laid on the table as my mom pointed to it. I sat in a table chair and she took off my last bandage, checking my head through, and started wrapping me back up.
“Why do you have to go?” I asked, frowning.