CLOSED MOUTHS DO NOT GET FED!

Please read!!!

Listen, I have three categories of questions. They are super easy to read and answer. Please please take the time to do so!

A.1:
        I have a couple chapters already written, would you like another premature update?

A.2:
       So! Most fics, they get together and then it ends there.
But I have some other ideas I'd like to throw in! One of them plagues my mind so much I'm drawing pictures for it! So we have;

First time(nsfw) that would push my writing boundaries, I've never properly written that sort of thing before.

Prom night!(and YES I'll post the drawings)

And maybe some of their adulthood heroing/their relationship.

If you like any of these, I beg you to let me know! If not, I'll not write them. AND IF YOU HAVE OTHER IDEAS, HIT ME UP! EVEN IF I JUST WRITE THEM AS STAND ALONE LIL ONE SHOTS!

B.1:
       So when I finish this I have two books I'm aching to write out. But only after I finish this book in entirety. Choose one!

Keep writing Quirkless! BUT IT HAS MULTIPLE CHANGES!!! If you want to hear the updated summary, I will absolutely post it!! But for just now, Quirkless Reader x Shoto is now plus sized! ;)

Or, an Isakai reader x Shoto. Very basic. But it has heavy themes!

Also, both stories follow the mha timeliness!

C.1:
       Please tell me anything you feel amiss with my writing. I just wanna be the best author for you guys and my future.

Love you lots! I'll see you in the next chapter!
~LisaLove765