time for work

3rd pov:

Midoriya was tapping his foot on the floor impatiently as he was waiting for the bell. Students and teachers realized this earlier in the school day. The bell then rang across the school campus, Midoriya was the first out of his seat and booked it to the dorms with his bag flying right behind him. His class was surprised since he's mostly the last one out. Of course they talked about why he's in such a hurry but decided to brush it off. But Aizawa was concerned.

Midoriya changed into dark street techwear. A black hoodie which went to his Cavs, a black long sleeve shirt covered in straps (you know the ones on techwear if that doesn't make since), black army pants which also has straps around each leg, he had his hair in a half bun with his bangs messily sticking out and falling on his face, this time he didn't wear his bright red shoes instead he wore black combat boots.

He gave Eri an outfit that looked similar to his. She wore a black dress hoodie, the skirt was to her knees, she wore black knee socks with black dress shoes. Her hair was up in a pony tail with a grey sparkly bow.

He had a duffle bag filled with clothes and money since they are staying the weekend at his "work place".
"Ok Eri you ready?!"
Midoriya said looking down at Eri trying to get her more excited than she already is.
"Yeah!" She yelled as she punched the air.
They made their way to the dorm lounge to eat a snack before they go.
"Hey Midobro, Eri where you guys going?" Kirishima asks with Kaminari right behind him.
"Oh just going to visit some middle school friends and stay at their place for the weekend, might visit my mom too"
Midoriya said sound dead about something any one would be happy about.
"Man you don't sound happy going to your friend's house. Do you guys have bad chemistry?"  Denki asked.
Midoriya turned around with a confused expression on his face.
"What no. Im glad that I will see my friends this weekend. Do I really sound like that?"
He asked.
"Well yea. Haven't you heard your own voice before."
Denki said to him.

All of a sudden a depressing aura surrounded Midoriya as he sulked trying to cut an apple for Eri. With sudden regret Denki and Kirishima tried to cheer him up but failed when he mentioned he accidently made a little kid cry when they kid bumped into him when he asked if he was ok.  But the kid ran to his mom and the mom gave a terrifying expression as she looked at him.
The woman even called him a pedophile.

Kirishima and Kamirani really didn't know what to do when they continued making comparisons to Midoriya and Aizawa. This made Midoriya realized that he missed out on alot of things when he looked young. And to think that almost a year passed when he was there. He turned fifteen and looks almost like a thirty year old man.

Soon Eri finished her food and Midoriya used that to get out of this sad situation.
"Oh! Eri you finished, great now we can go!"
He grab Eri who was sitting on the counter. She had peanut butter on ger face from eating it with apples. Midoriya noticed and cleaned her up with a napkin.
"Now off we go!"
Midoriya said as Eri ran to the door and him right behind her. Midoriya then closed the door behind him making eye contact to Bakugo. Who knows he's lying. Well sort of

There was so much noise trying yo get ready to the bar. Now before you get confused, Midoriya and Eri made it to the building, and it was work hours where Evan was making new, kinda fake IDs for people, Alex went to take a bath since they came back from work, dabi went to the store to get more things to hide peoples identity, toga went with him to get food and clothes, Lucci is trying to run the whole thing by herself. Midorya luckily helped bringing everyone back on track.

Now this "job" he has is that he is the boss of an operation to help runaways. They help people form new lives create new identities for people who want to runway from family, abusive partner, they don't really question their client's reasons. They also side with mafia's when they need these types of things. The mafias give them money and they give the mafia new identities. They mostly help people not kill or sell drug and guns.