who knew it would be so small

Deku' s pov:

So it has been a few days since I found out my quirk and I live my days like before. But bakugou is being more of a pest than before. Right now i am walking to school early so i don't run into him. Once i am at school and go to the class room and sit at my seat and of course im not the first one here, that's weird but i don't pay attention to my classmates as much and they don't pay attention to me. Even the teachers don't give a crap about me.

Soon class started and i don't really pay attention. What they teach is literally nothing to what i know. Since i was really young i have always been smarter than anyone. Mostly because i know that i need to advance on my own with out a quirk to lift me in my social life, like i have one.

Any way lets speed up a bit so now school is over and i am picking up my books and stuff and kachan grabs my note book and burns it and throws it out the window again.

"Deku don't think about going to U.A but without a quirk they won't let you in!"

"And with you being such an asshole and having such a big ego i bet they won't let you in either!"

And i am screwed but it was the truth. He then grabbed me from my shirt and pulled me up to his face.

"HAA?! What did you say to me nerd?!"

"The truth........ Bitch"

And the timer goes off.

"YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK DEKU. YOU SHOULD PRAY IN YOUR NEXT LIFE THAT YOU GET A QUIRK. SO SPEED IT UP AND TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF OF A BUILDING!"

That's it. I look him in the eye with my green ones and say to him in the most dead voice and say.

"You don't think i have tried bakugou"

He dropped me from surprise leaves with his goons. I grab my yellow bag and look out the window to see my note book in a pond and being eaten by fish. I go down the stairs and get it out of the pond and start to wander. I already put it back in my bag and walk around to see if there is anything interesting. Soon my prayers where answered by and explosion and people forming a crowd. I look over and see that it is the slime villain from a few weeks ago.
"I see they didn't catch him yet."

I was about to leave when i hear one of the heros saying that they can't get close because of a kid's quirk i look over again and i see bakugo caught into the slime. I saw the panic on his face. The heros where doing nothing all they did was watch, can't they think if anything. I look at the slime villain and i notice something swimming around in him.

There his organs.

Out of nowhere i run at him and through my bag at him and  as i jump into the slime i put on my goggles i use. I was swimming around in green goo and i find what i am looking for. The brain i grab it and i rip my arm out of the slime and soon i fall. He splattered around and i start coughing.

"Ugh that was disgusting the slime went up my nose."

Once i finish i pull my goggles up my head and off my eyes to look closer at the brain.

"Who knew it would be so small"

I didn't bother looking at the people's faces i know they are looking either in disgust, surprise and fear or all.

"Hey kid that was dangerous!"

"Did you kill him?!"

While they where yelling at me they also praised bakugou for his "bravery".

"So you are going to praise someone who was captured by a villain and was setting explosions out of fear. Only because you stand there and watched as he gave you pleading eyes to save him. And while someone does do something to save them you guys get mad. Is your ego so big too?"

I told them out as loud as i can and everyone went quite.

"And i didn't kill him so all you have to do is collect his slime and put in brain back and he should be fine"

I start to look for my back pack and when i find it and put it over my shoulders i say without looking back.
"You just have to put it back nothing special" and walk away.

While i was going home and i was close i hear foot steps and look back and feel something go over my head and tight around my body. And they inject something and i pass out.