my boy

3rd person.

In the midoriya household in the living room was inko midoriya, she was currently pacing in the living room. Worried about her son who was not answering his phone. She then got really worried and called the police.

"Hello this is the musutafu police department with what can i help you with?"
Asked a woman on the other side of the line.

"Hello? Yes i haven't seen my son all day and he should have been home by 4 pm and he hasn't been answering his phone."

"Alright ma'am I'll have a police officer unless you want a personal detective to come to your household"

"Um-u yes i would like a detective to come my address is **********"

"Alright ma'am someone should be there soon.

It's been a few minuets and the door bell rang and Inko hurried to open it. She opened the door to reveal a man in a trench coat and black hair but in any words he looks like the type of person you wouldn't notice.

"Hello ma'am im Tsukauchi Naomasa and i am the detective you asked for"

"Yes sir hello im inko midoriya"

He noticed how timid the woman looked. She had green hair that went to her waist and had a half bun. She had big green eyes that simmered but we're obviously worried.

"Alright ma'am let's sit down and you can tell me about the missing person. Your son right?"

"Ah yes he was suppose to be home three hours ago and if he was going somewhere he would have told me."

"Are you sure he's not with some friends?"

She shook he head.

"No he doesn't have friends and he did have one but they drifted apart and i know for sure he's not there if he was the mother would have called me"

"Alright ma'ma how does your son look like and how does he act?"

She then got up and went to one of the picture frames. She comes back with one and give it to him. He looked at it and saw a small boy with black hair and green highlights. He had green eyes thay were as big and innocent looking as his mothers and freckles that dirtied across his cheeks and nose with four freckles of each side that made a diamond shape.

"He doesn't do well with people since he was young. When he was four he was announce quirkless and it effected his whole life. People made fun of him his only friend left him and his dad went away. But he was always smart and positive. And since he knew at a young age that he had to work harder than others he got really smart. At the age of five he was able to recite the one hundred digits of pi with out missing a beat. But because he was quirkless it really didn't matter to anyone how smart he was. He will always be at the bottom."

She said to him looking down. The officer knew that this kid would provably try to think out of his situation if he got kidnap.

"But a few days ago he was in an accident with a villain. Apparently he fell from a great height and survived a hero found him and took him to the hospital but the thing was he didn't have a single scratch in him. So the doctor told us thag he wasn't quirkless infact he has a rare quirk that will affect his entire life. He is immortal. And the doctor told us to keep it under raps because bad people could use it......"

At thag moment she realized that her little boy was kidnapped. And so did the detective.

"Oh god! Please sir you have to find my son. He could be in so much pain!"

She yelled in freight with teary eyes.

"Yes ma'am I'll do my best to find your son"

He looked at the picture in his hand.

"Can i take this?"

She nodded. And so he got up and walked to the door and as he closes it he can hear inko talking to herself as she sobbed.

"My boy"