annoying classmates

Deku's pov:

I am currently in the back of a car with eri right next to me for today is the day I go to UA. To be honest I would be really excited but after meeting All Might I feel nothing but anxiety. I would look at eri, then look outside of the Windows of the car and the driver which is Aizawa. He could tell I was being paranoid.

I am going to stay in his class for most of the time and I could move from class to class, course to course. Since I could probably pass all of those. And the principal Nezu likes me and fines me interesting I didn't like that because it reminded me of the "doctors" but he went through the same thing like me. So he was fine with me switching classes when I want as long as I played chess with him and had tea.
I looked at eri and she is wearing a light blue dress with white flowers and ruffles, with a white cardigan and white socks with blue dress shoes. My mother put her hair into a long braid that was at her back. I was wearing a black hoodie faded dark green, black ripped jeans and my red shoes. My hair was in a half bun with my bangs in my face. Aizawa was still wearing his hero costume driving and looking at us from the rear view mirror from time to time.
All my stuff was sent to the UA dorm I was going to stay at with eri. My mother got me and eri new clothes since she didn't have any and most of mine didn't fit anymore, I can sort of fit in my dad's clothes now which is sad because he's a big buff looking man. Since me and eri are going to share a room today we get to customize it before we meet my new classmates, which I asked nezu if I can have their profile and he gave it to me with no complaints. This man loves to play games. I read through their files and my mind and mouth ran ideas and possibilities of their quirks. I have a feeling that they might try and get close to me, so this might be fun. I do know that bakugou is in this class and I doubt he changed when I went missing but I do know that would be extremely angry when im there.
I look at the pile of files in my lap and smirk, now this should be fun.

Every one is in class so the dorms are going to be empty. Me and eri follow Aizawa to the room we're going to be staying at. The door was green and inside was covered in boxes.

After a few hours we put everything in place. We have a loft bed where eri is mostly going to be sleeping at the top and the bottom is a desk for her to do school work or draw. I have a desk at the other side of the room with two desktop computers with glowing a keyboard, the room is covered in fairy light and LED light, a few of my posters and a bookshelf with books nezu got for me and eri.
I went into the closet and pulling out my Uniform. I sigh.
"Well eri how do you think today will go?"
I turn around to face eri who was sitting in the bean bag chair.
"I think it will be fun!"
She said with a smile.
"Well i have my doubts"

I put on the uniform and still struggling to put on the tie. I give up. So now I have loose tie that looks like a failed noose around my neck and yes I will go to school like this. I was a social outcast in middle school what difference is high school.

Eri is going to stay in the dorms with midnight the 18+ rated hero when im in class and during break eri would eat with me. Nezu said I can go to any class I want and do their work which no person who NEEDS to eat, and sleep can't do. But I can, makes me feel smart, well I am really smart. First I have to spend class in 1A Aizawa sensei's class. I'll be sitting in the back next to the Windows. He told the class that there will be a new student with a different than them. As I recall everything that the man has told me I am now face to face to the class 1A door and man their huge, but I guess that's logical for people with large physical quirks.

I take a deep breath and knock on the door and hear Aizawa talking then he walks out and closes the door.
"So I told them you are a special new student and that you and eri will be staying at the dorm with us and I still don't know if you wan them to know about your situation."
I nod as he talks.
"Ok I'll try to keep it a secret from them and try to tell them I don't want them in my personal business so that means..."
I trailed off and raised my voice a little.
"I'll try to tell them that it's rude to eavesdrop!"
I walk to the door and slam it open and right below me crouching down where the door used to be was a yellow blonde, a red head, a girl with pink features, a boy with black hair and a boy with purple balls on his head.
"You guys suck how can you be heros if I can hear you from across the hall way"
I said looking down at them and looking at the rest if the class.
"Alright class I want you back at your seats this is not a good first impression to your new class mate"
Aizawa said walking to his teacher's post in the front of the room. Soon the kids scurried back to their seats and i walked to the front of the room.
"Hello I am Midoriya Izuku, please take care of me"
I then bowed
"Does anyone have questions for Midoriya?"
Then arms shot up.
"What's your quirk?"
"You'll find that out soon"
"Why are you considered a different student?"
"Because I will be taking more than one course"
"What's your favorite food?"
"Oh! Katsudon"
"Do you wan to eat with us"
"I'll be eating with someone else"
Then there was a loud boom.
"DEKU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
Yelled bakugou.
"Nothing Bakugou I am just here to take classes"
I said with a calm sarcastic tone.
"But you- you -you agh! You were g-gone?!"
Something was wrong he doesn't stutter.
"Hey hey. I'll explain later kachan."