The sports fesivil part 2

Deku's POV:
Now back to where we were before. I had just past the finish line with Todoroki and Bakugou right behind me. I'm so done for. As we waited for more students to pass and their name being shouted out by a loud ass teacher I started to wonder what the next challenge will be because I hope it doesn't involve me being some sort of bait.

Soon Midnight showed us the screen of the 42 players who passed with me at the top. She then explained the next trial and I'm not going into detail because the author is lazy ( you little shi-).

She then pointed out the points you have when we passed the race. I have ten million points.

Hahah- I'm fucked

I can already feel their stares but I ignore them and make up a plan since I know that everyone is going to go against me. I think I'm gonna have a little fun with them and you them since all that matters is keeping the points. Once everyone went to find a team I went up to Midnight.
"Miss. Midnight where's Eri she has something I need since I'm most likely to work alone"
"Oh well she's in the box with eraserhead and present mic"
She answered.
"Can you call her here?"
"Yes I can"
She then asked for her in her ear piece and told me she'll be here soon.
Then a little Eri started running up to me holding her little red purse my mom got her. She was wearing a pink shirt with a cat on it and a black skirt with a pink glitter rim, she also wore black leggings and red dress shoes. Her hair was also down but with a braid on the right side of her head that ended with a bow. She's a adorable and by the look of the others they agree.
"Mr. Deku I have it here!"
She shouted as she opened her red bag and pulled out wireless earbuds and a bottle. I was about to put in an earbud when I heard aizawa's voice over the speakers.
"Hey kid. Go easy on them."
I couldn't help but grin.
"I'll try but no promises!"
That'll surely piss off a lot of students, but it's going to be fun since not all of them know what my quirk is exactly and the fact that I faced monsters in my past.
"Eri do you want to pick a song?"
I asked as I put In my last earbud.
"Yeah!"
She shouts and reaches into her bag to pull out my phone and go into my music app and start scrolling. I tied up my hair into a bun so it doesn't get in the way. I looked over to Eri and she showed me the cover of an American song. I then looked back at her and smirked.
"Nice choice."
She beamed with a smile.
I then grabbed my bottle and started drinking the liquid, and this isn't water of safe for everyone. It's like a stamina and adrenaline, pretty much a actual energy drink that works, and I find it much more fun when I have a bunch of energy.
I was handed my head band and then the game started. Right when midnight said "go" Eri played the music.

(By the way since this is in midoriyas POV he only hears the music so everything else will be muffled)
I fucking love this song.
And as expected they all come to me first. I am dodging every group that comes at me.  It's best that I stay on defense and keep my points.  I run to one of the groups which a student from class 1-B sits on top. Great another annoying blonde.  I swoop underneath his group since they left it wide open and can't grab me.

Once out I dodged one of Bakugou's explosions. Of course I'm a little Burnt but I'm unhurt. I see one of Sero's tapes which was behind the explosion. I grabbed it and pulled. They grabbed onto one another to avoid flying apart. So I swung them to another direction. The tape ripped and they regained their footing, I ended up with a piece of tap stuck on my arm. Shit.

At this point some people are still coming for me but other groups like Shinsou's avoid me.
"TIME!"
Oh thank god!
Everyone departed from their groups and I collapsed into the floor. I then felt a sudden amount of pressure on my gut. Eri, she threw herself on to me.
"Mister Deku that was so cool! The way you avoided everyone to keep your points was amazing!" She yelled as she praised me.
"Why thank you Eri, know can you get off so we can see what's going to be next?"
She vigorously nodded and got off and walked with me to hear the next part of the festival.

Man let's see how this goes.

Hey everyone sorry for the wait I was a little bit busy. I have also made a schedule for my two book. So ever time I publish a chapter I'll work on the next chapter for another book, so after this one I'll work on my other book. Oh and how do you feel about Midoriya in a cheerleading outfit with the girls.
Deku: hey! Hey! What did I say about using me!
Me: what it's going to be better then the time you where held captive. Oh shit.
Deku: ok now that was uncalled for!
Me: anyway see you in the next chapter everyone.
Deku: HEY I WASN'T DONE WITH Y-!!
Me: (panicking) BYE EVERYONE!!!!