For how long?

I didn't want to leave you guys hanging with waiting for a new chapter. With school and home stuff I have been mentally exhausted but I wanted to write something for y'all as motivation. This will be a filler chapter on what Midoriya had
To go through when a he was still a captive of the league. I hope you all enjoy. ⚠️ description of torture and some sort of cannibalism, and organ selling⚠️

3rd POV:

He was strapped to a table, uncomfortable, hard and cold surface. He couldn't open his eyes, he tried to open them but it was futile. I remember walking home, oh those men! They beat the crap out of me to try to understand my quirk! But where am I now?

He started to move to regain consciousness, he couldn't move much though. Foot steps where echoing in the hall way in front of him.

At least I know where the door is. Said door opened and the foot steps got closer. He still couldn't open his eyes but with the little squint he made with one eye he was able to make the shape of a small man. He could only see the big glass on the mans silhouette. Ugh why's it so bright in here?

"Ah! I see your awake Izuku"
The figure said. Why does that voice sound so familiar? Midoriya tried to open his eyes and move his body but he was in to much pain to do so.
"It's best not to move right now. Your still to sore to be able to help with the other experiments."

The familiar voice said, which did not easy Midoriya's anxiety.

After a few hours of Midoriya just laying there in the cold metal table he kept overthinking what would happen. Sure he just found he can't die but the doesn't mean that he'll not feel any pain. He found that out with dumb and dumber a few hours ago.

As he laid there the doctor who was down the hallway was doing some paperwork before he begun. Just some medical paperwork that had to be done and send to his boss. He didn't write the boy's name since his master didn't care of the people they took and killed just some vital information was needed. After we had done typing everything in his computer all that was left was to print it and send it to his master through a servant.

After that was done and over he grabbed his clipboard which had the list of testing that had to be done got the day. He walked down the hall way to the testing room and set up all his different tools on the side of the chair on a metal table. Once he was pleased with how everything was set up he grabbed a wheelchair from the corner of the room. He then walked with the wheelchair to the new subject's room.

The child was still drowsy and sore so he couldn't fight back even if he tried. With a help of another assistant he was able to put the kid into the wheelchair. Then off to the other room they go.

Again the assistant had to put the subject on the chair and strap him down. His head was strapped to the chair so was his arms, forearms, torso, thighs, calves, ankles and wrist. He couldn't move at all.

He had felt that he was being moved. And then the was sitting down but couldn't move at all. He tried to open his eyes again but he couldn't the light in this room was also blinding.
Why do they need such bright ass lights?

"Now we can proceed with the testing" the doctor said to the assistant. Who then nodded and grabbed a scalpel from the small metal table. The subject started panicking from what he managed to see.
"W-what are you g-going to do?" He asked.

"You are gonna help us make my greatest project ever. So feel proud!"

Feel proud?

Then the scalpel started gliding down his right forearm. The stinging pain bright tears to his eyes but what made them fall was the man pulled his arm open.

Screaming

Screaming was all that was heard throughout the hallway.

The pleads for it to stop as the doctor took him apart piece by piece, bone by bone, the skin tearing to show the valuables he had in his body.

Organs, bones, muscle tissue, all that can be of use and they have found an endless supply of them.

To sell, to feed and make nomus. This was the key of their operation. The poor kid had to sit or lay in the same or different room as they took his body parts or trying a new type of drug that they don't care if it stays in his system or dies out.

They would have him force himself to grow bigger limbs for bigger products and clean his own body of the drugs in his system, meaning he has lost count of how many times he's died.

I don't think people are looking for me.

My mother is probably trying, she'll give up soon hopefully.

My father might help her, but he'll have to go back to work.

Ka-Bakugo might be happy that I'm gone. His mom might say other wise.

All might that man who is actually so weak and frail covers it all up with a smile.

That is something I can't do.  Even though I used to, I don't think I can do that again.

Not after being pulled apart over and over. Not just the doctors but those creatures, they made me test them, By fighting them. To think I only got stronger for my survival. The times that they've tore me apart and the doctors picking up my body parts, and wait to start again. They watched as I forced the endurance in my body. My bones, muscle tissue, everything I made stronger.

But even if I do that my mind and body will still be scarred. 

Hmmmm~

Finally something I can do for the rest of my life though.

Hopefully this made sense since I rushed to make this. This chapter we unlocked some trauma(I like to call these scenes "trauma unlocked" with a robot voice). I am lucky to have open this app just to read the comments, even though I didn't read all of them a lot made me laugh and it helped me start writing again and not just procrastinating this whole story. Thank and see you next time. 🥰