why should i give a damn part 2

"But you of course have some drawbacks, because you are immortal you'll have trouble sleeping and you'll probably pass out or fall asleep at random times like once a month to get energy. And you can heal people with your "will to live" as well as use theirs to heal them but it matters how bad the wound is."

Ummmmm......ok

"Will this quirk infect my strength or speed? Like any other physical quirk"

"Yes it will, but it's hard to tell right now"

I sigh man this sucks so fucking much. Soon the doctor walks out to tell my mother and when she comes in with a sad happy look. I guess in no longer a disappoint.

"Now there is something i wan to tell you both. Since child you have a rare quirk it's better to not let many people know for there are people being kidnapped and found dead and quirkless. So if anyone finds out the information can be leaked to those types if people."

Ok so i still have to live my life as a quirkless child so i can stay safe but it also means i can do those gadgets i wanted to make without getting killed.

We make it home and i have a hard time to convince mom not to tell the bakagous' but i still managed to convince her. Soon after dinner i went to the bathroom to take a shower and when i take off my clothes i see a big scar on my back that looks like one of kacchan's explosions, and one smaller one on the back of my neck that looks the same. I sigh and hop into the shower and decided cold water would be good. I get into my pajamas and try to go to sleep but i cannot.

"Damn i guess this is what he meant"
Since i couldn't sleep i decided to go my lab. And of course the lab is not in my apartment if it was i would have accidently killed someone. I change into jeans and a black hoodie and put on a facemask that i made. Which was a gas masked that looked a little bite like a muzzle with a voice amplifier. I went out my window and jumped to the tree right next to the window. I then walked down the street and made my way to the abandoned part if town. Buy that's what people think there are actual people like druggies, drunks, and dealers. And i am friends with a few. I soon walk into an abandoned building and walk into a room and doge the monster can that was thrown at me.

"He finally arrives! I thought you forgot about me"

"Why should i give a damn about you?"