I fucking hate hospitals

3rd POV:

Todoroki and Iida where waiting for Midoriya to wake up. He pasted out onto the bed after the refused medical care and started healing. Lucky not before he changed into a hospital gown stating that his hero suite will be bother some while he sleeps hence the blood and sweat he's covered in.

They where sitting in silence as they wondered what would come of them.

Sooner than anticipated Midoriya started moving but he looked disturbed. As if he was having a nightmare. Then he jolted awake panting heavily.

He turned his head frantically as he looked
Around his surroundings. He calmed down when he saw the familiar faces of Todoroki and Iida.

He then realized they were in the hospital for medical care from the stain incident. He sighed in relief, and laid back down onto the bed with a thump.
"Midoriya are you ok?"
Iida asked concerned for his friend.
"I'm fine Iida, but what you did was stupid!"

Midoriya shouted while only lifting his head to glare at Iida. Iida was taken back from the sudden outburst but he was still expecting a scolding from the green haired boy.

Midoriya then started to scold him for his recklessness for going against the hero killer without back up.

This went for a good hour.

Todoroki never thought he'd meet someone scarier than his dad.

Soon after Midoriya finished scolding him the door opened to reveal Aizawa and two police officers. One of the police officers had a dog head and wore a coat similar to the other officer. Midoriya sat back down seeing these men with Todoroki and Iida.

"Woof hello my name is Tsuragamae Kenji in the chief of police department. Woof"

He introduced himself. Midoriya had a feeling on what was going to happen. Knowing what they did with no authorization to use their quirks and hero's.

He sighed and closed his eyes as he leaned into the bed a bit more.

He was right. He didn't bother listening to the rest of the argument between Todoroki and the officer. But it was starting to annoy him a lot.
"Look I get it but could you choose another hero to take the credit?"
Midoriya said as he interrupted the argument.
"What?"
Tsuragamae asked.

Midoriya has been sighing to much.
"Endeavor had to burn the nomus to finish them off and he wouldn't be a great opponent towards Stain since his quirk requires distance to be able to use it. And stain would be dead if he managed to land a hit on him or he would be dead if stain cut him and got his blood. Plus people have seen the nomu I killed it wouldn't make since if he managed to kill it the way I did since I bashed it's brains in."
Midoriya stated hoping this will stop the dilemma. Everyone just stood there staring at him as if he wasn't there in the first place.
"Do what you want with that information."
He said as he laid back down on the cot.

Midoriya continued to ignore everyone else until the adults left. And once they did Midoriya asked about his classmates injuries. Iida had really deep cut that damage a few nerves in both his arms. Todoroki fractured a few ribs and a few shallow knife wounds.
"What about you Midoriya? The doctors didn't do an X-ray scan for you as you slept, so do you know?"
Todoroki asked as he faced the tired green haired boy.
"Oh. My hands where a little messed up from the hard punches and from when I had to punch through that nomu. Then there's the stab wound but other than a few broken bones, I'm fine"
Midoriya listed his injuries.
"Was is my fault?"

"Huh?"

"You both have hand or arm injury was it my fault?"

"What? No Todoroki it wasn't your fault!"