USJ Attack

3rd pov:

Class 1A where waiting for a bus to pick them up and take them to the USJ which was a last minute thing. Everyone was in their hero suits that got the first few months. Everyone was in groups talking to one another about the trip except a green haired boy. Izuku was trying to keep a distance from and groups and himself. He was analyzing their hero suits and what it does to their quirks. He didn't get a chance to see them in action but they did apparently have a two on two fight held by All Bitch. He also noticed that their suits are really colorful and flamboyant compared to his. He has black army pants with his red shoes, and red pouches as a belt. His top is a black tank top and dark green Crop top. He also kept the same mask he had in middle school had did and few design changes. So it looks like sharp teeth baring in the shape of a muzzle. His hair was in a high ponytail as well but he doesn't know that there is a bright green bow in his hair. Eri put that there when he was to busy to notice his surroundings.

But his classmates notice the bow.
"Hey midoriya i like your hair!"
Mina said walking up to him.
"Oh thank you?"
He said more like a question.
"Can i do your hair when your free?"
He got really confused.
"You want to do my hair? Why?"
"Well i think it's pretty and i like the bow you put on!"
He froze.
"The bow?"
"Yeah the light green bow on your head!"
He started to pat his head looking for the bow. He felt it at the beginning of his pony tail, he took it off and put it in his pocket.
"Sorry Eri must of put it on me when i wasn't paying attention."
"You shouldn't apologize. It was cute!"
He gave her a weird look.
"What's wrong midoriya?" She asked.
"Oh sorry i usually don't get complainants so it felt weird"
She gave him a huge smile. She grabbed his arm and started to drag him.
"Where are you taking me?"
"To people who would love you!"
She took him to a group that was just all girls.
"Go on midoriya put the bow back on!"
The girls gave a confused face but that soon changed to one of excitement. Their eyes looked at him shining making him a little uncomfortable so he gave in. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the bright green bow from earlier. He clipped it on and pouted he didn't like this but the females surrounding him did.
"SO CUTE!"
They all screamed in unison.

From the distance the boys where watching as midoriya looked like he was suffering.
"Poor dude"
Kirishima said.
"Poor dude?! He's lucky! He probably already has the girls wrapped around his figure!"
Kaminari exclaimed. Few of the boys nodded with kaminari.
"Lucky he gets to touch their boobs"
Mineta said getting a few disgusting looks from the boys but the girls heard him and looked uncomfortable by the comment. And Midoriya noticed this and got a little pissed. The class felt a murdering aura and looked at the source. Which was midoriya glaring at mineta. He squeaked when he made eye contact to midoriya.
"Yeah i think you should be careful what you say about the girls with midoriya around"  kaminari said.

Everyone was now in the bus talking to on another about what popularity rank everyone might get at school.
"I think midoriya will be quite popular"
Kirishima said and a few agreed.
"Well he seems like the type to keep to himself, and not like a lot of people" tsyu remarked.
"Hey midoriya do you think you'll be popular at school?"
Sato asked to the boy in the back of the bus. The boy looked up to them and looked out the window.
"I don't think so. I was never popular in middle school so i don't think it would be different here."
The others felt like their where missing a big piece about him.
The bus came to a stop and they walked out meeting a giant Dome like building. All of them were looking at the building in awe. So was midoriya and a few noticed that his eyes where shining green looking at the building. They were told to walk in were greeted by thirteen the space hero. Midoriya already knew about her and her quirk black hole he knew that it was dangerous. Which was what she was explaining and why they where here.

Suddenly there was a purple mist behind the teachers at the bottom of the stairs. Two men came out of the mist must assume that it's a portal. A light blue haired man with hands on his face and every limb on his body. The next one was taller and had purple mist coming from his head and hands, aslo wearing a suite. The teachers took a fighting stance telling the students that these aren't fake villains. Aizawa looked over to midoriya to make sure he didn't get a panic attack but he was just frozen looking at the blue haired man.
"Doesn't look like all might is here. Damn it. But we could use the kids as bait."
The students and teachers heard him. Midoriya could hear everyone starting to yell and teachers telling students directions but his focus was in the blue haired man. Tomura shigaraki. Suddenly he was in water. He looked around only seeing blue until he saw a man with a shark quirk swim towards him fast. He got ready for impact only to be dragged out of the water and onto a boat. He looked over to the person who took him out of the water. Tysu and right next to her is mineta.
"Midoriya you ok?"
"Yea im fine tsyu"
"There's a bunch of bad guys out in the water."
Mineta said with fear in his voice.
They looked to see men in the water. Midoriya noticed that they looked like they where stalking prey.
"Ok if the man with the teleportation quirk took us away from our classmates then he doesn't know what are quirks are. He put us in the tsunami section with tsyu so we have an advantage."
Midoriya said looking at them.
"Can't we just wait here till the heros come"
Mineta exclaimed.
Tysu and midoriya gave him "are you kidding" looks.
"If your waiting for the pro heros you might as well already be dead. You are training to be hero's so act like one."
Midoriya angrily spatted at mineta.
"Since i already know your quirks. Tsyu i want you to jump out of here with me wrapped around by your tongue to put some distance between you and me when i throw this-" he pulles out what looked like to be a metal ball. "This is a sonic bomb so when i throw it you won't get hit as bad. It will throw off the bad guys in the water and i want you mineta to throw your balls into the water so they'll get stuck. So we ok with the plan?"
They nodded and went with the plan. Tsyu jumped out of the boat holding mineta and dragging Deku. He pressed a button on the metal ball and threw it into the water as well mineta threw his. They where blown away once the bomb made contact with the water. The water started creating huge waves taking the men and getting stuck together from mineta's balls and they made it onto the other side.

They made their way to where their teacher was fighting. Midoriya felt like something was gonna happen and it did a hand made their way close to tsyu's head. Midoriya noticed this and jump on the person. Who was shigaraki.
"Oh project 00137 nice to see you again. We miss the things you used to give us" midoriya was pushed off of him by this giant bird thing. A nomu.

He threw himself off the nomu. Once he regan his stance the nomu started running at him. He took that and jump on it. He landed on it's back, the nomu was thrashing around trying to knock deku of off itself. The nomu succeeded on getting him off by grabbing him and throwing him to the wall. Aizawa yelled.
"MIDORIYA!"
The nomu started to run at him. It was then covered in ice. Todorki trapped it for the time being only for it to break free and throw todorki at bakugo who was about to send an explosion to the nomu. It made it way fast to Aizawa who was ready to fight even with his wounds from last time he fought it. It stopped.

Aizawa saw midorya right infront of him holding the nomu by its upper and lower jaw leaving it's mouth wide open. Aizawa got a good look on midoriya to see how he was doing. There was blood dripping from his head and mouth. Midoriya then started to walk pushing the nomu who was struggling to get out of his grip. Midoriya tighten his grip my pushing his hands on the teeth of the nomu so now the teeth are  piercing out of his hands. He let go by throwing the nomu's head into the ground keeping it dazed. He climb the nomu to the brain that was sticking out of it's head. He then dug his hand into the brain pulling it out causing the nomu to collapse on to the He floor with a big bang.
"Ugh. Why did this have to happen it's not fair. NOT FAIR. Not fair."
Shigiraki kept mumbling as he made his way to deku. Midoriya was to dizzy to notice.
"Finish it off 00137! As the monster of the ring!"
Midoriya froze by the name and Aizawa realized it. Midoriya looked down at the nomu while still holding it's brain. He dropped the brain and started to rip the nomu apart as if he was looking for something and he did. It was some type of battery looking thing.
"Alright you won now give it to me."
Shigiraki said with his hand out to deku. He hesitated as he looked at the hand and at the battery. He shoved it in his mouth and sallowed it whole.
Shigiraki was furious but before he could lay a hand on midoriya he was shot. The heros are here. Finally thought Izuku as he made his way to his teacher. As the villains escape.
"What was that thing you just ate?"
He asked.
Midoriya stayed silent as he mended his teachers wound.
"Hey kid don't worry about me if you use the rest of your energy on me you'll pass out"
Aizawa protests as izuku still mends his wounds.
"Your wrong i won't pass out. I'll die. Well sort of but when i do just throw me on my bed in my room. I'll heal in a few hours"
He said as he finished
"I am he!- Aizawa what happened to you-"
All might said and then looked at the nomu.
"What happened here?"
He finished.
Midoriya stood up really dizzy trying to maintain his balance. Until he collapsed on the floor.
"MIDORIYA!"
Yelled Aizawa as he catched the sleeping teenager. He had to get him to the dorms. He got up holding midoriya in his arms bride style.

The students started rushing to the teacher seeing their classmate like this but most of them were shocked on how he took down such a big opponent.
Bakugo looked at the green haired boy with one thing on his mind.
"What happened to you deku?"

Sorry i didn't update i was having a bit of writer's block and i had school work that was stressing me out a lot. So i hope you like this chapter. Bye kitties