the sports festival part 1

Deku's pov:

Today was the day of the sports festival and I don't really see the point of me participating. Im not really a full time student but I guess I could join the fun. The different classes where in rooms inside the Stadium walls and they left at they where called up. The reason I'm not in one is because I am not a student but I do get a say in this.
Soon all the students where standing around Miss. Midnight's plat from.
"Now before we start we'll have two students to come up and motivate you all!"
She shouted.
"Bakugou Katsuki from class 1-A come up here!"
She shouted.
I watched as Bakugou stomped his way to the stage. Now you might be wondering where I am right now well Im on a the wall right below the main box where the announcements are said by Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa.
"I'll pledge that I'll be number one"
I knew he'll say something like that
The next thing I knew everyone was yelling negative things to class 1-A.
"A-alright now we'll have Midoriya Izuku come up!"
I jump down from where I was and ran to the plat form since I don't want to waste time.
I ran up the steps and get handed the mic.
I turned to face everyone who were already in a bad mood.
"You shouldn't let his words get to you-"
I started to get everyone's attention.
"If you want to prove class 1-A that they're not all that, then try to win"
I finished.
Then I heard everyone agreeing and cheering and the class 1-A saying Im making everyone hate them like bakugou's speech.

I must have zoned out again because now Im in a crowded place that was the starting line of the obstacle race. I started to get annoyed by all the pushing so I jumped to one of the walls. And then we heard the start bell.

I then launched myself off the wall and into the open where I saw Todoroki and Bakugou take off. Todoroki had frozen the ground so a lot of people where stuck. I continue to run passing people and robots from the exam. One came after me so I jumped at it and grabbed it's head and ripped it off.
"DID EVERYONE SEE THAT?! MIDROIYA JUST RIPPED OFF THE HEAD OF THE ROBOT!!"
I hear on the speakers. Must be Present Mic.

I continued to run and picked up a piece of metal from one of the defeated robots. I swung it over my shoulder and ran faster. I then saw the next obstacle. It was a Canyon that had pillars of stone far away from each other and the only thing connected to each other by rope. I picked up my speed even more and jumped.

I caught myself on one of the ropes. I then launched myself onto the nearest pillar.
"WHO IS THIS KID??!! IS HE A LITERAL ANIMAL?!"

Sorta Mic. Let take a journey to my trauma. Now you see in my captivity they didn't just take away my bones and organs. They added stuff too. Not really quirks I don't think they did that since I can't remember much but they added animal DNA to my blood stream which I couldn't clean out. I can't remember the exact DNA but they affected my instincts, body ,and how I act sometimes. So I can do weird stuff that my curse of a quirk can't do. So technically as I am clinging onto rope and rock I have claws that's doing that.

Now back to the shit that's happening, I crawled up the rock wall and onto the surface floor. I got up and continued to run. I ran for a few more minutes ignoring the shouts of Mic, the students, and the people in the stands. I came to a sudden halt when I heard an and saw a pink smoke bomb go off.

It's a mine field.

Oh this is gonna be fun.

I grabbed the rectangle piece of metal I had on my back and began to dig them up as I walked. This of course took some time and I blocked out the shouts of questions of what I was doing. I kept going getting weird stares from students passing by who where taking it slowly.
Once I had enough I stopped and yelled.
"WHY PARTICIPATE IF YOU AREN'T GONNA HAVE FUN WITH IT!!"
Then used the rectangle metal to throw myself onto the minds setting off a giant explosion. Causing me to fly over the field, over the student, over Bakugou and Todoroki.

Oh shit.

I then slammed the piece of metal onto the ground making another explosion and making distance between me and them. I tumbled onto the ground, rolled a bit and got my footing again. I ran, I ran.

I ran.

"DEKU!"
"MIDORIYA!"

I ran even faster.

I then passed the finish line.

"MIDORIYA WINS"

"COMING IN SECOND TODOROKI"

"THIRD PLACE IS BAKUGOU"

Im gonna get my ass kick during this tournament.

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter, oh and I published another book. Im currently working on chapter 2 for that book. I just wanted to put it out there and I'll try to keep up with both books. 

So I'll go work on that now just make sure to check it out. And if you like it I'll continue.

Bye my readers that are too perfect for me!