This wasn't how I thought camping went

3rd POV:

Class 1-A was standing outside of the school building waiting for their bus to arrive for the class trip.  Uraraka was standing near Iida visibly skittish, there still hasn't been any news on Midoriya yet. 
Everyone seemed to be having their own conversations when they heard the voice of the most annoying person ever.

"Well well! If it isn't class 1-A! The villain magnets!"

Ugh! It's Monama.
The class thought has their mood shifted to disgust and annoyance.

"Now why are you all here?! Oh wait! Looks like we're missing one?"
Monama blurted out teasing the class.

"Monama that was uncalled for!"

A girl said with red hair.

Oh it's Kendo thank god.

There was a loud screech in front of the school. Everyone turned to see a bus going full speed to them.

"EVERYONE MOVE YOUR ASSES!"
A familiar voice shouted.
They noticed a head sticking out the driver's widow. It's green...

Now that it closer I can see that it's Midoriya!!.
Wait... closer?

"I SAID MOVE!"

Everyone than scattered away from the bus before it was able to crash into them. The bus  skidded right and finally stopped. Once the dust settled the bus door opened to reveal an excited Midoriya and an unstable Aizawa holding onto the sides of the bus door.
"That was...-"
"FUN!!"
Eri yelled as she cut off Aizawa once they stepped off the bus.

Once everyone was able to calm themselves down they saw how green Aizawa looked and that someone should bring him a paper bag ("thank you Iid-BAAAA-). He is in his hero outfit that now has bit of vomit on it.

Eri looks like she just came off a fun ride and is really energetic, she's wearing red shorts with a white shirt that has a sparkly butterfly on it and her hair in a high ponytail, and brown hiking boots.

Midoriya was in in school uniform but with knee high green shorts and his hair was in a low ponytail, tied with a red ribbon.

He jumped off the buss and yelled "I'm back bitches!" With his arms wide open as if he where announcing it to the world.

Few members of Class 1-A cried with joy (actual tears where shed) and went to Midoriya for a hug,(Uraraka).
"Oh my god, oh my god, I thought you died!?"

"I can't yet but ok!"

Everyone dispersed once they had their fill of relief. Soon after that Uraraka noticed that there was no scar on his neck, but she didn't ask for the fear of the mental health of her friend. (Oh sweetie that train left and crashed, exploded, then kept going)

"Great now that everyone is here we should load the bus!"
Iida commanded.

"Rest stop!!!" Yelled Aizawa as he parked the bus on a random spot on the highway.

"I need to pee! I need to pee!"
Mineta yelled as everyone got off. Once they saw where they where everyone was confused since this isn't a rest stop.
"Where's class 1-B?"

Midoriya walked to the edge of the highway with Eri in his arms, showing her the view of all the trees.

"Aww look at the little girl!"

Huh?

"WITH SPARKLING EYES, WE ROCK ON!"
"CUTE, CAT, STINGER!"

"THE WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS!!"