find him

3rd pov

On the other side of town in an abandon looking building which really wasn't, stayed a person with black wings each feather faded to another color which right now was a gray blue which indicated that they were waiting for someone and trying to be patient. Their name is Alec who used they/them pronouns and is also an infamous hitman that went by the name "Angel of Death" or death, because of the wings. They have a pretty face as well. With blue eyes and white hair and black roots with an under cut and the rest of their hair was up in a bun.

They were whistling a tune when a girl walked in. That right there is Lucifer or luci. She is actually really beautiful she has red eyes with purple mixed in and black hair that's shaved on the right side of her head. She pretty much looks badass. She also works at a cafe she owns and Alec works there sometimes.

Right behind her is a tall man he was also really handsome. He had galaxy eyes so you couldn't really tell the color of his eyes. He also had pure black hair it was long and fluffy it went up to his neck. He went by the name Evan

"Ey! Ev and lucci have you guys heard of the others yet?!"
Alec yelled from their chair.

"Toga and dabi came by the cafe a few days ago so they should be here soon"
Lucci said as she sat down on the table right in front of Alec.
"Ey alec heard of izu yet heard he came by when we weren't here." Evan asked with a tired voice.

"Oh yea that reminds me that he has something to tell you all! Of course I'll tell you if he doesn't or make him tell you"

Soon two people came rushing through the front door.

A small girl with blonde hair that was up in space buns and had yellow eyes and fangs. A man that was really tall had black hair, blue eyes, and purple markings with piercings around them.

"Yo what happen?"

"Shut up and turn on the tv and go to the news!" The man said

Lucci grabbed the remote and turned on the tv and turned on the news.

"Police still can't find who is stilling quirks and killing the holders of the quirk but they think there might be a new victim"

Then they show a picture of midorya smiling in him school uniform.
"This quirkless boy named midoriya izuku was just kidnapped and since he doesn't have a quirk they believe that thus kid may have it worse"

Evan grabbed the remote and turned off the tv that was above them. They all stood in silence untill alec spoke up.

"He told me this could happen"

"Wha-"

"I guess i have some explaining to do. So Izuku came here a few days ago and told me he had a quirk and it makes him immortal and he tried to kill himself and i don't know how but i didn't press it and he told me that it was best to be quirkless in public so people wouldn't know his quirk because he can be used fir experiments and now i fear for the worst and he was going to tell the rest of you today."

Everyone just stood their and had sad, surprised faces. Evan sat on the floor to collect the information that was given. Everyone else stood there.

"So are we gonna look for him?"
Evan asked with a deep voice.

"Is that a question of course we are!"

The man with black hair and piercings yelled.

"Dabi we need to act reasonably. So you and toga can go to the places where there might be information. I'll see what i can get from the police since they come to my cafe often."

Lucci said.

"Alright I'll hack into what i can to see if there is anything about him"
Evan said as he stood up and went to a computer.

"I'll ask my customers what they know for a free killing"

Alec said as they went to their phone to alert their customers about the new deal. They all had one thing on their mind.

"Find him"