why should i give a damn

Deku's pov:
After being kidnapped to the hospital by a hero and him asking who i was. Can't they just check who i am with my blood.
Then a man came in with my mother. Shit.

"Izuku! Oh my goodness are you ok!?"

"I an going to assume that this woman is your mother" eraserhead said as he faced me.

"No she's my aunt..... Of course she's my mother"

My mother knew that i don't say anything sarcastic to anyone. Im to shy, so as a mother she was worried.

"Honey is something wrong?" She asked me with her big worried eyes.
I looked at her and I knew that I couldn't tell her about what happened I didn't want to, she's already a worried woman and a scared mother. I just couldn't break her even more.

"I was on the roof and i was pushed my accident but a villain i think. I landed on my head but when i woke up i was on the ally floor."

Aizawa knew that I was lying through my own teeth. But he didn't say anything. Then the doctor walked in with the test results.

"Son i want to tell you what has happen to your body do you want to hear it with your mother or tell her yourself?"

I then looked at my mom if it's that bad I would rather hear it alone.

"I would like to hear it alone please. Are you ok with that mom?"

"Of course sweetie whatever makes you comfortable"

My mom then left the room with eraserhead and the doctor started to explain it to me.

"Son what is your quirk?"

"Im quirkless sir"

"Well then this makes it harder to explain. Child you are not quirkless."
I froze.
"W-what?"
"Infact you have a rare yet powerful quirk. You have an immortal quirk. Now the quirk has done a few things to your body that have gone unnoticed by the naked human eye. You haven't aged since you were born. You grew but your body is keeping you young. As well your mind, your mind has advance in everything. So you probably have beyond A's in school because of this and remember everything. And your body fixes your damaged parts it takes time but your body repairs everything. Like if you lost a limb you would regrow it the bone first and then skin. So if you died your body will still work. So you can't die."
I froze.
I can't die?

"Oh....."

So this quirk is what kept me alive.

"But of course there are a few drawbacks. For example you'll have trouble sleeping at night and will mostly stay up for long periods of time and then pass out at random times. You can heal others with your "will to live" or their energy it matters how bad the injury. And