no more pain

3rd pov:

Heros watched as eraser head walks out of the building dragging the villain overhaul and right behind him is the missing boy holding a little girl. The boy fell on his knees holding the girl close, she panicked calling him something frantically. She looked at his thigh and saw the wound healing slowly. He was tired he hasn't slept and the wound is draining his energy she knew. The dark hero saw the boy fall and ran to him.
"Hey hey kid what's wrong?!"
Izuku responded slowly and tired
"Im just really ...... sleepy"
And with that the green haired boy fell asleep.
Eri just tried to keep the boys body from falling on the ground. Aizawa called to one of the doctors to take care of the kids and take them to the hospital.
The two kids where taken in the same ambulance trying to keep heal the boys leg. They tried but they realized that the leg was healing itself slowly. You can see all that was ripped was mending.
"You should leave him alone he doesn't like doctors."
Eri said looking at him while she sat right next to him while the doctors checks for injuries. The doctors left his leg alone but made sure to look for anything else. They made it to the hospital and gave them one room to stay in. They reviewed the kids making sure they didn't miss anything.
As time passed and the boys leg was already healed and expected him to wake up soon. The girl was eating in the cafeteria with the hero and a green haired lady.
"Are you mister deku's sister?"
She was surprised by the little girl's question.
"No im his mother, what's your name?"
"My name it eri and mister deku looks a little older than you"
Izuku's mother was surprised she kept wondering what happened to her son.
"Wel eri im inko midoriya, izuku midoriya's mother"
"Oh now i see it"
Eri goes and continues to eat her food.

Deku was fast asleep regaining his energy. Soon his heart meter started beeping fast, he was squirming, twitching. The doctors ran into his room trying to figure out what is happening. Deku started to scream. Loudly. It was echoing in the hospital. And eri heard it. She got up and ran to his room with inko and aizawa following. Eri stopped at his doorway and saw the doctors surrounding him.
"Stop you'll make it worse!"
She yelled pushing doctors away from him.
He then sprung out of his bed still screaming. As he calmed down he was feeling his body as if he was making sure nothing was wrong.
"E-eri. Are you ok?"
He asked looking at the little girl next to his bed. She nodded with a smile. Soon deku started getting off his bed and doctors where trying to stop him. He gave them a piercing glare making them back away.
He then stood up and stretched and he as he did that you can hear his joints cracking and popping. He looked at his leg and saw the scar. He sighed and started to walk to the mirror at the other side of the room. Since he hasn't seen his reflection in month he didn't know how he looked anymore.

His hair had gotten a lot longer, luckily it was still green. His eyes where still green but they weren't as big anymore they looked lifeless and bags where visible under them. His face was still round but pale and a sharper jawline. He still had his freckles on his face with the two diamonds on each cheek and more surrounding them. A scar was visible on his neck that went all around and had another one down the middle making it look like a plus sign. He pulled up his bangs and underneath them was a strand of white.
He put his bangs down and turned to a woman who had green hair and eyes.
"Mom?"
Izuku said with a concerned face.
"Oh my baby!"
She cried and hugged him. Her head was buried in hus chest and her arms wrapped around his torsos. He still kept a lifeless expression but it turn depressing. He hugged her back still not crying.

As they pull apart eri comes up to deku and he picks her up. He looks at the dark hero that was standing at the doorway the entire time.
"What's going to happen to her? I want to know that she is safe and that i can see her"
Deku asked glaring at the hero.
"Well i talked to someone and he said that it may be safe for you two to stay at UA so we can watch over you. We know that there are still might be people wanting to hunt you down. But it's up to you"
Aizawa said.
Deku looked at eri and his mother wanting both to be safe. His mind started running terrible possibilities.
"Only if i know that these two will be safe i know that if they can't get me or her they'll take someone else so i want my mom to be safe as well"
He said with a deep voice that his mother realized changed.
The hero nodded.
"We'll come up with something. So welcome to UA. But of course there are dorms that we had just made and you'll be taking one in my class and we'll talk about your classes and what course you'll be taking but you'll stay in my class most of the time. And we have to figure out how taking care of eri will work. So we'll talk with the principle later"
Deku nodded as he talked taking in all the information.
But all he knew is that there will be no more pain. He hopes.