you need to live your childhood while you still can.

Deku's pov:

"How long would it take for me to go insane...... What no i wasn't talking to you. Wait are you real?"
I asked to this little girl right in front of my cell.

I honestly didn't know where i was. I have been taken to building to Building, "Doctor" to "doctor". I know i am in an under ground facility, and its just me and this little girl who came out of no where. She had red eyes, long silver hair, a little horn sticking out of the right side of her head, she was also wearing a patient gown that went up to her knees and i aslo realized that she had bandages around her arms and legs.
"Oh hey are you ok little girl?"

She flinched when i looked at her. Abusive trauma or social anxiety.
"Hey what's your name?"

She looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.
"M-my name i-is eri sir"
Her voice was high pitch.
"There's no need to call me sir. You can call me Izuku or Deku if you want."
My voice was a lot deeper than before. And i guess i look really old to her. My hair has gotten longer it reached just beneath my shoulders. My eyes are still green they just look more toxic, and i grew a bit more as well.
"May i ask why your here mister deku?"
She asked and this time without stuttering.
"Well Eri i don't know how to put this but i am being used for my quirk and you?"
She looked at me with wide eyes.
"Really m-me too"

I got up from the bed i was laying in and looked at her. I am at the far corner of my cell and she was out side of my bars. I walked over to her and kneeled down right in front of her.
"How long have you been here?"  I askes with concern.
She said.
"My mom left me here when i got my quirk"
Now its my turn for my eyes to widen. If her mother left her here since she first got her quirk then she was four or five.
"How old are you eri? If you answer I'll answer any questions you wanna ask me"
Her eyes shined with excitement.
"Im six!"
So she's been her for 2 or 3 years.
"Ok eri what do you wanna ask me?"
She didn't miss a heart beat to ask me questions.

"How old are you?"
"Im 15"
"How long have you been here?"
"I don't know I've been taken to different people for a long time"
"Ok, what's your quirk?"
"Im immortal meaning i cant die ever"
"Oh"
"Hmm?"
"I think that's cool!"
"Well kid i don't think so"
"Why?"
"Well my life was never always that happy and knowing that I'll still have it makes me sad"
I looked down.
"Well i think that if you can live for a long time is cool. You can see people grow, you can see the world grow!"
I looked up at her and she her bright red eyes met my dull green ones. I can see her point but I'll never see it that way.
"I guess your right" i lied.

It's been a few hours and eri is still with me i had both my legs sticking out of my cell but i had one bar right between them so i can fit. And eri was fast asleep with her head on my legs. I leaned over and brushed my fingers through her hair.
I looked up not really looking at anything. I just stared at nothing and said.
"I'll help you get out of here eri i promise."

"You need to live your childhood while you still can"

I want to let you know it's still in the begining of the actual anime im just going to change a few things in the time line. I hope you guys like the story so far, and i am getting excited because it's getting interesting and i can't wait to write the next chapter.
Bye my fellow weebs.