RUN ERI RUN!

3rd pov:

It's been a few weeks since deku met eri and he already became attached to her. So he wanted to help eri to escape even though it never came it his mind. If he couldn't escape with her it wouldn't matter he would just want her to be free.

Right now eri was in his cell with him sleeping on his lap. She came with tears in her eyes. He found out the treatment that she got. He would try and heal her the best her could with his quirk. And eri likes to trace his scars with her fingers, she likes to say that their almost like her's.  His were more perfected there where ring like scars on most of his joints and a long one that went and connected to his other joint. So in his inside forearm it looked like an 'I'. While eri had knife marks on her arms and legs.

While deku was trying to come up with an escape plan for her other people where trying to find him. His friends that lived in the "abandoned" building found something that might be helpful on finding him but they need help. They have decided to give the information to the police to help.
Aizawa was currently reading the file which was given anonymously to him states there has been a van going to building from building with blood inside and cages.
Aizawa showed the information to the Detective. As they assume where the boy and the other missing people may be Aizawa was taking a building with a few other police officers.

As deku was sitting with eri on his lap, he couldn't help but feel anxious. After a few minutes on of the guards came to take eri for her treatment. He nodded and woke up eri.
"Hey eri. You need to wake up, it's time for your treatment."
She began to wake up and walked to the guard who opened the cell and picked her up. When he turned around to leave eri waved bye at deku. He of course waves back. He sat there for a few minutes until he heard banging, screaming and soon the alarm turned on.

"Everyone we have been found hero's are here this isn't a drill."

Someone over the speakers said. Deku got up and went to his bars and placed his hands on two close bars and started to push. He soon made a dent like hole between the poles. This was a plus from the mutations he got. He got out and ran the way the guard did. He started to sniff the air looking for eri's scent. He started to run down the halls avoiding guards and doctors. He started to panic a bit and his canines started to grow making his face look for beast like. He kept running and soon he saw right infront of him the guard handing eri to one of the doctors. He took action. He ran up the wall and jumped off he slammed his leg on the guars causing him to pass out. He then faced the doctor and punched him straight in the face, causing his to let go of eri and falling to the floor.
He then picked her up and ran.
"M-mister deku where are we going?!"
"Somewhere, anywhere so these people don't hurt you!"
"Wait me?! Are you not coming with me?!"
Deku turned his head looking at eri who was about to cry.
"I'll try to come with you but you are far too important to me!"
As he was running a figure broke through a wall right infront of them. He stopped and looked at the person who just came through the wall. A grown man with long black hair and yellow goggles. Erasure head. He ran to the man helped him up.
He looked at them both with a surprised expression.
"Your the missing b-"
"I want you to take the girl. Take her out of here I'll follow but i can hear other people coming."
He paused.
"Its just me and her here. And they need us but i won't let them harm her so take her!"
Then right where the hero made the hole on the other side the "bad guys" started running at Them yelling things like.
"He has them!"
"Don't let him take them"
"The girl if far more important than the boy!"
And with that Izuku picked up a giant stone from the wall and threw it at the people coming at them.
"Didn't you hear me run!"
And with that deku was fighting different quirks at the same time. Eri didn't want to leave him here so she bit the hero causing him to wince and loose his grip on the girl. She fell to the floor and ran to him.
"MISTER DEKU!"
He turned and saw the eri who's horn started to glow. Some of the men started to run to her. Rage filled him he graded a pipe that was part of the wall and slammed it on the men who where surrounding him. He was able to throw it right through one the men who got close to her. He picked up another one and ran to her and stabbed one of them through the back.
"RUN ERI RUN!"
He screamed right in front of her with blood on his face.
Erasure head then picked up the girl and ran with deku close behind with a bloody pipe in his hand.
They where close...
So close..