you are definitely not an Angel

3rd pov
!⚠ contains metion of rape, drugs, killing, suicide if any of these thing bothers you careful reading ⚠!

Deku doges the second monster can that was coming to his face.

"Oi! You know you love me"
"Yea sure"

Midorya has a few friends that people don't know about like they one that just threw the can.

Their name is Alec and their non-binary, and their quirk is a little difficult to manage. For they have a few mental illnesses, and it can affect how they uses their quirk. They have these big, large black wings that change color base in emotion, well the tips of the feathers do. They also can be really savage like beast kill you savage when their mad. They have monster fang like teeth, long white hair with a black undercut and are 5'7. They have really pretty crystal blue eyes. And they are a hitman.

"So who did you have to kill or who DO you have to kill?"

Midoriya never really cared who they are or what they do. But he helps come up with plans on how to kill them just so he can leave him alone or if they can convince them that the person they have to kill is a really terrible scum bag that he would want dead.

"Well i have to kill this dude who abuses drugs , rapes, hits, kills and rapes men and women, the costumer wants this guy dead for raping his daughter who is a survivor. So is this guy worth your time?"

Izuku then takes of this mask and chugs one of the many monsters on the table. He then just looked at him with these tired eyes and was debating if he should tell them what happened.

"I have to tell you something Alec"

"Well what is it? you have me a little scared here"

"I just found out i have a quirk today"

Alec looked at him with wide confused eyes.

"Wait really?! Well what is it and how did you find out?"

Midoriya knew they would ask this question and there's no avoiding it.

"Immortality, and i found out by.......b-by-"

Alec threw themselves at Izuku hugging him and with tears in his eyes.

"It's ok you don't need to finish that sentence i am just happy you are still here"

Izuku chuckled at them. They pulled away and went to their bag.

"No don't tell me you are gon-woah!"

Deku was dragged to a chair he uses when he's writing or making something. Alec pulled out guitar and started strumming.
*play song above credits go to the person who made this video*

As they start to sing deku feels calm and happy knowing there was at least someone who was actually his friend. And as Alec sang they kept eyeing deku to join in and soon he does and as they both sing they feel at peace. As they sang their voices echoed in the abandoned building called their lab but in reality it is really advance in technology, for deku doesn't work alone at all. The building is 6 stories high and most of the floors are empty but they are sleeping rooms for the others.

As the song finished (i don't know if the song finished at this point imma just assume) deku explained his quirk to them and how it's best it should stay a secret.

"Since i know i have to tell the others where are they?"

"Well most of them are out and i think some are still asleep"

"Alright then. So how do we kill this guy?"

"Yay! He's on board! So what is one if the gruesome things i can do to him?"
Alec said with a crazy look in his eyes.

"Wow your definitely not an angle"