TO GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS!

3rd pov:

Class 1-B had just gotten ready and already outside waiting for their teacher, in their school P.E uniforms. Once Vlad King came out he began saying instructions of the day.
"Improve our quirks?!" The class yelled in unison.
"Yea class 1-A already started, let's get going." Vald king responded.
"Class 1-A already got their chance to shine now it our turn. Got it?"
"Yes sir!"
"When you say improve our quirks can you be more specific. Most of us have already trained our quirks to their fullest." Said Sestsuna
"Think of your quirks like muscles, when constantly working out the fibers and making them stronger they get better but if you don't you lose that strength, with quirks it's the same thing. Cus if you don't they'll wither away so I'm other words-" Vlad king pauses as they walked into the main training field in the camp which happened to be filled with 1-A students.
"GO BEYOND YOUR LIMITS!"
Every 1-A student was doing there own thing to make themselves stronger.
"Yo this looks like a torture method!"
"Usually well got for a more physical training for the growth but class B don't have time to lazy around if you want to catch up to class A" Vlad king said.

Once they got the other class shorted out by the pussy cats they began their hell like training. Sero was trying to produce as much tape as possible, Todoroki was trying to switch to his fire and Ice as quickly as possible. In other words going beyond your limits was painful.

"Hey where is that creepy kid of yours?" Asked Vlad king.

"Oh Midoriya? He's currently on the other side of the mountain trying something out for his quirk"
Aizawa explained.

"What's he doing"

"You don't wanna know"

The student in question was actually trying to see how fast he could regenerate and if he could use his severed limbs like a lizard. He had a butcher knife that he got from the kitchen in his right hand and his left arm spread out from him. Now Izuku can feel pain and he knew that this was gonna hurt like a bitch. He reeled his arm back and thrusted the knife to his forearm but stopped the moment the knife grazed his skin and looked into the woods beside him. He saw a horn of a cap hide behind a tree it was Kota. The child thought he got caught spying but went to look back at his senior only time find him gone, a bit startled he looked around the gape he was once in before.
"It's very rude to spy I someone"

Kota Yelped and turned around but was met with the woods.

"Up here"

He looks up to see Midoriya sitting on a branch a few feet away from Kota.

"Man you scared me!" Kota shouted at him.
Izuku jumped down from the brach he was on and now in front of Kota.

"But I wasn't the one spying on people like a little perv"
"I'm not a pervert!"
"Only perverts say that. And I would know I live with one"

The child had a flushed face of embarrassment and anger. He huffed and walked away. Then the alert from Mandalay that it was time to go in and eat.

He could still hear Kota in the woods and was probably not gonna make it to dinner so Midoriya did the next best thing. He picked him up and booked it.

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!"
"No can do little man"
"JUST PUT ME DOWN!"
"No if we go at your paste we aren't gonna make in time for food and I need to return this knife!"

He then showed Kota the knife that was still in his hand and that shut him up pretty quickly.

Once they got to the main building he put him down and Kota angrily stormed off. Midoriya then went to the kitchen to wash up the knife that he somewhat used and went to clean up. Once he got back he saw that everyone was pitching in with cooking so he did his bit of setting up the table since there was plenty of people helping out with the food.

Once the food was ready everyone started to dig in.

"Wow Momo your relentless!"

"Mhm"

"My quirk allows me to turn fat to an atomic level to be able to create things"

"So like poop"

Sero got punched by Jiro.

Izuku then heard another voice.
"Quirks" it was kota
"What a wast of time"

Midoriya watched as Kota left the dinning room. So Midoriya grabbed a plate and followed him. Kota sat on the floor of a cliff with a small cave to the side of him and Midoriya walked up to him.
"Hey I brought curry, feel free to dig in"
"How'd you find me!" Kota shouted.
"I followed your foot steps to bring you food so eat" Izuku stated.
"I'm fine, I don't need any. Just leave me alone this is my secret base."  Kota said angrily.
"Your secret base huh?"
Kota then stood up. "Getting all hyped up about making your quirks stronger. It's pathetic really"
Midoriya stood there silently as he let the child rant.
"All you want to do is brag about your corny "powers"

Midoriya spoke.
"Your parents were the water heros "Water horses" right"

Kota turns around in fury.
"My aunt opened her big mouth huh!"
Kota yelled.
"No Kota I just assumed from the context I heard"

Izuku looked down to the food and then to Kota.
"It was just a terrible tragedy. I remember it"
"Screw you.  .  . Calling your self heros and villains and killing each other with the very power your so proud of. Just like idiots."
Kota looks to be on the verge of tears. Midoriya held a neutral face.
So not just quirks but hero society itself.

"What can't say anything!? That's what I thought now go away!"

Midoriya didn't waver. He stood still looking down at the angry child.

"I can't argue with you Kota, what you are saying is true I can't deny that. I have seen it and so have you."

Midoriya took a deep breath.

"I have also participated in the unjustified uses of quirks and I have been a victim of just people who believe quirks are everything."

Then his expression changed to a stern look.
"But if you reject yourself and others so harshly the only person your gonna hurt is your self"

Kota then screamed at Midoriya.
"FUCK OFF. GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!"

"I'm sorry Kota I'll leave your curry here. You better eat."

Midoriya put the plate of food on the ground near Kota and then walked back the the camp to eat his food with Eri. But he turned back to feel this sudden chill down his back. Something dangerous is here.

He didn't know that someone he trusted was watching them from a cliff that had perfect view of the camp site.
"These hero riddled with holes will burn to the earth"

I made another chapter finally! Now I have been wanting to make more chapters but I have been putting it off since it is almost close to the end. And I've been trying to come up with another story to publish here in Wattpad before I start writing on Ao3. So I hope you enjoy this chapter and read the fic I have started on Ao3 it's called "I didn't want to come back" by Mercy_Writer23 so I hope you enjoy that as well. Bye my readers.