I sometimes wish I could live in the woods

3rd pov:

The adults and the younger children stood waiting for the young hero's arrival at the foot of the mountain where the camp is at.
And at 5:20 pm they arrived.
"Finally~ your here!" Said Pixiebob.
The student were exhausted as they finally walked out of the forest.
Iida was helping Midoriya walk since he lost his leg trying to throw the dirt monster off his trail
(Go fetch! Shit that didn't work!)

"Midoriya!! That was really reckless of you!! Throwing your severed leg at the earth beast was not a safe idea!!"
Yelled Iida into Midoriya's ear.
"Well first off it grabbed me by the leg and I had a knife I might as well put my knife and leg to good use!"

Denki pipped in. "But dude that was gnarly, it hit Shoji in the face!"
"I apologized! I didn't mean for it to land in his face."

Ignoring the disturbing conversation on the right side of the class the classmates where complaining.
"Little over two hours my ass"
"I'm going to starve to death"

"My bad I meant from our standards" said Mandalay.
"I Honestly thought you guys would take longer"added in Pixiebob.
"So it was just to boast? Huh." Sato said tiredly.

Then Pixiebob had something else to say. "To have figured out my awaken earth beast so quickly and easily. You guys are good especially you four, your lack of hesitation and indecisiveness I take it I take it from the experiences you have acquired?"
Pointing at Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida and Midoriya who just finished growing back his bones and is currently making his muscles.
Midoriya noticed a child as Pixiebob tried to hug them.
"Whose child is that?"
He asked as he was balancing himself on his staff to hug Eri.
"Oh Kouta is my nephew, Kouta come say hi they'll be staying with us for a few weeks!"

Midoriya went in his knees to say hi to the kid. He put his hand out for a handshake.
"Hello kota! I'm izuku midoriya from the hero course. Nice to meet yo-"
Before he could finish kota tried to punch him in the gut but was caught by Midoriya who blocked his blow.
"Nice one kid! But that was kinda rude"
He said creeping about the child. Who walked away in embarrassment.
Eri ran next to Midoriya.
"Deku are you ok?! That was so mean!"
She yelled in Kota's direction.
Midoriya sighed and just patted Eri's head.
"It's fine Eri he just has abandonment issues and trama."
Mandalay stared at him wide eyed as he just said the truth.
"W-well it's time to eat!"
"Midoriya did you just psychoanalyze the kid?"

In the lunchroom it was very loud, everyone is trying to Savior The delicious taste of the food. They ended up having conversations about which dormitory was the biggest. And Kouta was helping is aunt annoyedly which raised questions about the boy in Midoriya.

Later the class moved to the hot springs. Everyone was either in the water or sitting near it. Midoriya decided to wear the white robe that was given to him, he tied is hair into a messy bun hoping the others didn't ask questions about his white fluff of hair.
Then Mineta started being gross and tried to peek at the girls who where in the hot springs next the their that was split by a wooden wall. Only for him to be stopped by Kouta and fell off.
"You rock Kouta!"
Yelled the girls and he blushed and fell if the wall following Mineta. Midoriya caught him before he hit the floor and Iida caught Mineta I guess even though he only got a face full of ass.

Midoriya took him to his aunt still wearing his robe.
"Looks like he passed out from the fear of falling. Thanks. Eraser mention something about there being a 'an incarnation of human lust' among you boys so I had him looking out for the girls. Girls these days are quite developed y'know."
"Well he was right miss. I have a question about Kouta"
Asked Midoriya. "He doesn't have a keen concept about hero's whys that?"
"I grew up around kids who always wanted to be heroes so seeing one that doesn't like heroes is a little weird to me"
Mandalay answered " yeah it shouldn't be a surprise but there are many out there who don't like heroes maybe if he had a normal upbringing he might've idolize heroes."
"Normal?" Saying it like that made Midoriya angry.
"Kouta's parents, Mandalay's cousins where hero's who lost their lives fighting a villain.-"   Pixiebob said as she walked into the room.
"Two years ago when they were trying to evacuate civilians from the villain fight. They lost their lives in a heroic death."
Midoriya stood there silently hearing this child's trama.
"But for a child who just beginning to understand his surroundings, didn't mean jack squat. His parents were his world, his everything. Even though 'they have left him' the world around him celebrated, his parents were praised and celebrated for their actions."

Mandalay put a wet towel on her nephew's forehead.
"I'm pretty sure he's not very fond of us either, but with no other relatives, he may feel obligated to follow us and our orders. From Kouta's point of view, heros are an incomprehensible disgusting form of creature"

When Midoriya got back to the hot springs everyone was gone, good. He grabbed his melatonin cigarettes from his clothes and took of his robe and put his hair down. The relaxing hot water calmed down his tensing body. The relaxation he needed. He lite his cigarette and let the drug consume him. He could here the crickets and owls in the far distance, a river not so far away from the camp, a fox trilling to it's cubs.
"Sometimes I wished I could live in the woods." He said out loud.

Maybe one day after he gets rid of his father he might.

HA! I MADE A CHAPTER!!
I'm so tired. But I got it over with and I hope you enjoy it, as l said before I am not going to stop writing until I finish this book. But I am busy with school work so please be patient with me. I hope you enjoy. 👋 🥰- author