oc information

This is about oc's information and a further explanation on izuku's quirk
Name:Alec
Age:17
Hair: white and black roots. Styled long with a under cut
Eyes: blue
Sex: none (they/them)
Height:5'10
Quirk: has big wings that they can shape and change into any type of wings they want. The tips of the feathers also change color based on emotion
Ex: they can change their daily white wings in to dragon Wings.
Backstory: was an experiment because most people that have a bird like quirks have a bird head so they used them but they escaped one day and met Izuku who helped them. Izuku was a first year in middle school so Alec was 14. Izuku showed him the building that he hangout in and alec stays there and decided to get a job. They now work as a hitman and deku didn't care.
Personality: excited (probably has ADHD but refuses to go to a doctor), childish, crazy, loyalty, pretty dumb.
Likes:their job, their friends, candy, anime, manga, music, cuddles, tea
Dislikes: vegetables, computers, bad people, pedophiles, people touching their wings without permission, people miss gendering them.

Name:lucci (Lucifer)
Age:19
Hair:black with shaved right side
Eyes: red
Sex:female
Height:5'5
Quirk: is able to shape anything she wants out of blood.
Ex: she can get blood out of herself or someone's wound and shape it into anything she has in mind.
Backstory: she is an American who had a very religious family who had angle like quirks so when she got her's was considered a demon child. And after years of staying there and graduating high school she ran away to japan for a new start. She ended up working at a cafe and the owner passed it on to her because she was getting to old. And she met Izuku when he was starting middle school and he always ordered the same boba tea. But one day she saw that he was beaten up badly but played it off. She of course helped him and found out about his past so she told him her's and he showed her the building and Alec and told her everything. (Not saying until further into the book) and she wanted in.
Personality: smart, nice, badass, calm, can get really angry
Likes:her café, books, building things, her friends, coffee, cakes
Dislikes: " Karen" like women, alpha males, people who believe in God to much and mix up the bible, when friends come to her hurt.
Name: Evan
Age:22
Hair:black and long
Eyes: Galaxy that changes colors
Sex: male
Height: 6'0
Quirk: has the ability to transform into any animal but the draw back is that it's actually really painful but he us numb to pain(like ticci toby)
Ex: when he transforms his bones and flesh reshape into what he wants and if someone steals his quirk and try it they wouldn't be able to handle it.
Backstory: he is British and was raised in America by a family with strong quirks so when he got his he didn't really have a bad or good childhood but he didn't what to use his quirk so he ran away. He was hime schooled and self taught in computer science. He came to japan and online met deku who let him stay in the building with alec and work with lucci in the café.
Likes:computers, books, his friends, his eyes, baggy clothes, coffee, energy drinks, sleeping
Dislikes: people, sleeping when he doesn't like to, some sweets,

The explanation on Izuku's quirk.
His quirk immortality is pretty self explanatory. He can heal him self and others with his "life force" or theirs it matters how badly hurt they are. And since you need sleep to live he can't sleep, but sometimes he'll pass out and sleep for a good few hours and when he has a injury he can choose to sleep and heal or stay awake. He can also re-grow his limbs or any body parts if he can't put it back. For example, he can loose his arm and put it back but it would be weak until he can fully put it back and if he can't he'll grow it back in a order. So first the bone, then the muscles, veins and everything and lastly the skin and making sure it's fully healed but both take time. He can also do the same with his head but if he still has to function and he doesn't have his head then he'll look like the head less horseman until he can grow it or get it back.