Catching up with dad

Midoriya POV:

This day is going terrible.

I'm in the common room with everyone else and their parents. Yea Nezu thought it was a good idea to have a "parents day" and have them get to know us and the other parents. That's how I ended up drinking vodka in the kitchen trying to out do the other fathers as well as mine.

Yup finally the bastard came home well it's not like he left Japan. If you don't know then let me tell you.

My dad is all for one.

Yup. That's a shitload of bad luck right there.

But let's start at the beginning of the week.

I'm sitting in class as Mr. Aziawa tells us about the internships and all of the hero's that recommend us to go to their agencies. Of course I didn't get any since I apparently scared them all.

But everyone was excited about it. Even I was thinking about asking Nezu to take me in or ask if I can work on something else but then Aizawa said this.

"Now Nezu thought it was a good idea to have your guy's parent's come over to U.A and socialize and to see that their kids are safe."

I swear everyone heard me and Todoroki freeze.

We even gave each other the "shit we're done for" glare.

But soon it was the day that our parents came. Everyone was hugging their parents and introducing them to one another. But I was most surprised when I went to hug my mom and when I let go of her I saw a familiar suit right behind my mom. I looked up and with his red glaring eyes he looked right back at me.

He opened his arms for a hug and said "can I get a hug?"

I frowned my brows and looked him up and down.

"No because I don't think you need one" and walk away to Eri who is sitting on the kitchen counter with Todoroki who is also trying to keep a distance from his father who is in his hero suit.

I don't even know how he got his fucking face back.

"Mr. Deku?"
Eri asked me.

"Yea Eri?"

"Is that your mom and dad over there?"

She said as she pointed to my mom and dad who where socializing with the backugous and a few other parents.

"Yea that's them."
She then looked at me with her big red eyes and said.

"Can I say hi to them?"

I give her a small smile.
"Sure Eri. Common."

I said as I help her off the counter. And she walks over to my mom then tugging at her skirt. I watched as Eri talked to my mom and dad mostly about random things. I then felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Midoriya are you ok?"

I looked over and see Todoroki looking at me concerned.

"Yea I'm fine. Why?"

"Oh because you look like your sulking right now"

Do I really?

I guess I am mostly because I hate my dad and here he is pretending he isn't the number 1 villain but a businessman that went away to America for too long.

For the most of the day everyone was just talking about their family and saying memories from when my classmates where still in diapers. This is so boring. Me and todoroki just ended up talking about random shit in the kitchen as he played with my hair.