Sports fesivel part 3

3rd POV:

Everyone was waiting in for the first match to start in the stands. Midoriya vs Monama,
Class 1-A wants to see how Monama will die (it's a joke....... I think).

A cute thing that happened earlier was that Shinso Gave him a kiss on the cheek and then left with out a word( like his dad) leaving Midoriya stuck in place for a good few minutes.

Down with Midoriya he's tired of listening to Monama gloat about how 1-B is better than class 1-A. He blocked his out tho.

"START!!" Midnight yelled as she flicked her whip.

As Midoriya predicted Monama ran to him first. He was going for a full punch to the face. Midoriya moved to the side and grabbed him by the back of the neck and pinned him to the floor.
"Do you yield"
He said to him as he added pressure to his foot that was on Monama's back.

"Never" Monama responded as he got out of Midoriya's grip and went to a kick in the face. Midoriya blocked it with his arm and went for a punch. It hit Monama in the stomach, Monama went to touch him to use his quirk by another punch which Midoriya caught.

Monama backed up and yelled.
"Now let's see what the prized sutudent of U.A. quirk is!"
But nothing happened. But this made Midoriya smile.
Midoriya was now up in Monama's face in a single beat. He went and kept jabbing him in the face. He ended up knocking him out and hitting him out of bounds.
Since he copied my quirk he should be fine.

They put Monama on a stretcher and declared Midoriya the winner. Then Midoriya went to the vending machines to get a soda where he ended up overhearing Todoroki's confrontation with his dad. Then he remembered what Todoroki said to him when the festival was starting.

Todoroki pulled Midoriya over to a empty hallway on the side of the stadium. They stood starring at each other for a good few seconds.

"What do you want Todoroki?" Midoriya asked breaking the silence.

"Midoriya you have quite a powerful quirk even though I don't really know it. But it makes me wonder, do you know what a quirk marriage is?"
Todoroki replied.

"Yeah"  Midoriya responded not liking where this is going.

"Good that spares me the explanation, then you know that my father is the number two hero and that was never enough for him. He knew that he alone couldn't pass All Might so he wanted to have a powerful offspring with a powerful quirk, so he bought my mother's family to have her bare his children because of her ice quirk. I'm the youngest, the others didn't live up to his expectations."

There was then a paused.

"Every memory of my mother I have she's always crying. One that is always lingering is when I walked into the kitchen hearing her on the phone with her mother, I didn't hear much of it but I called out to her and froze looking at me with fear. Then the tea kettle started screaming, then she poured it on my left side of my face. My father then sent her away because she damaged his perfect masterpiece."

Midoriya just stared at Todoroki with a deadpan face.

"I then made a promise to never use my left side, never use his power, I'm gonna win with her's. And if you are at the top then I'm gonna beat you"
Todoroki continued.

Midoriya then made a face of disgusted and confusion
"So you have daddy issues"

Silence.

"Like man I get it my dad wasn't always there, hell I haven't seen him in years
but, what are you gonna do if you are in a situation where you have to use your left, what if people are at stake. Are you gonna be to petty that your gonna let people die"