mei hastume

Deku's pov:
Gguuuuhhhh i feel like shit. I woke up from my "nap" on the top bed. I wonder how Aizawa got me up here. I was going to get up but i felt something on my chest. I looked only to see Eri in warm pajamas and two French braids in her hair. I decided not to move and let her sleep.

After a few hours of just laying there waiting for her to wake up i heard a bang from the common room. Someone must be in the kitchen. I soon heard yelling and screaming. Someone is going to die. I felt eri squirm on chest. Then looked at me with a giant smile.
"Mr. Deku your awake!"
"Yup i am awake and so are you now i want to go and check out the support class while Ms. midnight looks over you alright."
She nods aggressively. She got up and as soon as she got up so did I. She walked to her side of the closest and i went to mine.
After we finished getting ready, eri wore a bright blue sweater, white skirt with black leggings underneath, black boots, and her hair was still down just combed. I was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit with a black tank top under and my red shoes, my hair was in a low ponytail.
"Hey eri how long was i asleep?" I asked.
"Since yesterday. Recovery girl and Aizawa changed your clothes so you wouldn't be uncomfortable." She answered. I looked at the clock and it was 9:45 A.M so everyone is in class. I guess that bang from earlier was someone who was late. I grabbed my bag and went to eri.
"Ok eri im gonna go now and if anyone asks where i am tell them i am at the support course. Ok?"
"Ok!" She happily said.
"Thank you sweetie" i said while kissing her forehead.

I was in the walking in the halls up to the support course door when i heard banging from the other side. I walked faster to it and the banging was louder and i can hear the frustrated yells of someone inside as well. I was about to open the door when i was suddenly flung backwards by something taking me and the door to the other side of the hall. I got up still holding my bag and looked at what just hit me. It looked to be a big piece of metal. Probably few off.
"Oh wow usually i would have to send someone to recovery girl from an impact like that!"
A girl said. I looked over to her and she had short pink dread like hair, yellow-greenish eyes, red googles on her head and a jumpsuit with the torso part tied around her waist.
"Oh my name is mei hastume and you are?"
She asked as she extended her hand i shook her hand and said.
"Izuku Midoriya nice to meet you"
I let go of her hand and look at the piece of metal that was flung at me.
"Is this tungsten?"
"Hm. You know your stuff"
"Yeah. I used this once my friend asked me to make a small bullet out of it specifically for thier gun"
"Oh i wow you really know your stuff"
"Yup well i had no friends when i was younger to i made a lot of things."
She went silent. Did i make her uncomfortable?
"Well that makes since"
She took that great.
I got up and grabbed the metal and took it inside. It was messy with tables connected to the walls and a big space in the middle of the room. I put the piece if metal down and put my bag in a corner in the room. I looked over to hastume who gave me wide eyes.
"What?"
"You just carried 95 pounds of tungsten. You have to be pretty strong to do that."
Now it's my turn to go wide eye.
"95 pounds of tungsten! Woman what are you making?!"
I exclaimed. She then pointes behind me and i turned to see a table full of little missiles.
"Wait a second if your making these how did this fly out of here?" I ask.
"One of them went off hitting the tungsten causing it to fly out"

"THEY'RE ACTIVE?!"
I scream. Does this woman know that she could die.
"Some of them are i still need to find a away to activate and deactivate them"
I sigh. And grabbed a hair tie from my wrist.
"I guess I'll help you with that. I need to get mt hands dirty anyway" i say while getting my gas mask from my bag. It is black and neon green with toxic symbols on the fron of each filter. The mask had eye protection so the screen is clear with a few scratches on it. I put it on trying to get my bangs out of my way.
"Hey i think this might be helpful."
Hastume said as she handed me a bright yellow headband.
"Thanks"
I said as i took off my mask and put it on. I then put my mask back on and fixed it up a bit. I turned to hastume and said.
"Are you ready?"
She then turned to and said while putting on her own googles.
"For danger. Yes i am"
Then we went off to work.

"Finally. We finished"
I said as i pull of my mask revealing all the dirt outlined on my face.
"I know i normally would have to spend days working on this."
Hastume replied as she pulled up her googles aslo revealing dirt on her face.
"We should get something to eat we only finished with a draft anyway so we need to eat before we start again"
I said knowing this girl didn't eat all day like myself.
"I guess your right. Oh and what's with the white fluff of hair under your bangs?"
She asks.
"White fluff? Last time it was just a streak. Do you have a mirror i can use?"
She nodded and handed me a compact mirror from her bag. I opened it and pulled up my bangs.
She was right.
What used to be a streak of white is now a whole chunk. Hmm a draw back from my quirk. It does make since.
"It might be a draw back from my quirk. It makes since"
I said handing her back her mirror.
"What is your quirk? Mine is called zoom letting me see from far away like a few miles"
Noted.
"Im just going to be blunt and say this. My quirk is immortality. So basically i can't die"
I waited for a response well more like a yell.
"Wait that is so cool. But i guess pretty sad at the same time but are you willing to try out my babies if their to dangerous?"
Babies? Oh her machines.
"Sure i guess."
I said uncertainty.
"Great! Now lets go eat so we can talk about them."
Nerd gossip. Nice

We walked to the cafeteria still covered in soot and dust. We got the food and where trying to look for a table. We found an empty one near a window and sat there. As we ate we just talked about machines and a few ideas and how we can make them real.
"But if you want to make that you have to use mercury. Which exposed to it to much makes you mental"
Hastume said in concern as i gave her a new idea.
"I know and i am willing to risk it and if we can't do it at school i know were."
I said. She nodded in understanding. I know that nothing can stop this girl when it comes to making more "babies".

OH GOD THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG.
I internally scream while eating my ramen. We continue eating until we were broken out of the conversation by eri calling my name.
"Mister deku!"
"Oh hey eri"
I said while i sat her on my lap to eat with me.
"Oh hastume this is eri my little sister"
Eri looks over at hastume a little anxious.
"Hi eri it's nice to meet you."
Hastume said putting out her hand for a hand shake.
"H-hi"
She said as she shook her hand.
Soon they where having a full on conversation about little things. Like this hastume would ask a question and eri would answer then hastume would give her facts and interesting imformation about it. It made eri really happy learning things like this.
Wait it just hit me where is class 1A they seem like the type to worry to much. I don't really care i guess people are still the same inside and out.

The rest of the day was peaceful when eri went back to the dorms with midnight. We continued with the missiles which i am still surprise with knowing their active at a school. But it was nice. Especially with hastume saying random stuff.

The others would like her a lot.

Finally a new chapter. Sorry school was kinda being a bitch to me this last month but i hope you guys like it and i love the comments i have been getting. It would make my day if you guys can do something random in the comments. If it isn't too much.
Bye my nerds.
Have a good day/night.