Exterminated

The next morning as I left for the cafeteria my friends crowded all over me. "Yesterday was cool!" said Hayley, "Yeah!" said Anna. Before anyone could say anything else Devin and her friends came over. "This place is cool, I understand why you want to stay here!" said Heath referring to one of the HEAS scrolls. "Yeah!" everyone agreed. "Told you Gilly was the right one to go to!" said Devin triumphantly. Her friends nodded. "So, how long are you staying here?" asked Jocelyn a bit too quickly. "Just a little while." replied Riana and Jocelyn sighed as if spending time with them would be too much for her to bare. "Ok!" I said. We spent the rest of the day showing the new group around, until Miri, the magical mirror of FTRS told us: "Headmistress Flora would like you to go to her office,  ALL OF YOU! She commanded. "Hey, FTRS has a magic mirror like....." started Riana but got pulled away by Sasha before she could finish her sentence. "What were you doing in the gym last night?" asked Headmistress Flora back in her office. "And before you ask how I knew you were there, Miri told me." she added. Miri is such a tattletale, I thought as I kept listening to Flora. "Wilson told me that a few friends were here." I told her, referring to my fairy pet mouse. "We have came here to look for a place to hide, if you allow of course." explained Devin for me, but Flora looked at her confused "We are the Royal Academy Rebels, or at least that is what most people call us!" spelled out Logan. Devin's friends nodded. "Ahhh, I see!" said Flora as calmly as ever. "You may stay in you rooms that you have been occupying last night, and you will get to take part in classes, they may not be the same as you normally would have but they should suit you." said Flora to the Rebels. On went the weeks same as the others except this time with five more people! Until one certain day, everyone was in the cafeteria when a bunch of gargoyles rained into the room. "Alva is back? "I asked myself quietly. It just so happened that Devin was near me and heard me. "I know another person who has gargoyles as minions." She said "Olivina!" she added. Yes, that is the former fairy godmother, who really is evil! She is back, I ran into the storage room by all my friends- and Devin's. I got as many radishes as I could; that could make the gargoyles fall asleep. I ran out of the storage room without looking back. I gave the nearest gargoyle a radish and it instantly fell asleep, I noticed many more gargoyles falling to the ground like rain. We all cheered; the gargoyles were all asleep, but then a gargoyle came in abnormally large! It ate the radishes we threw at it but didn't sleep. It came uncomfortably close to me and I could smell it's foul breath. Jax quickly threw another radish at it and it finally fell asleep. A cold blast filled the room as the gargoyles disappeared, finally exterminated and for a split second I thought I saw Olivina but then she disappeared...

A/N: How was this chapter, but I am sorry to say that the next chapter is the last one, unless I can get more votes!