Accomplished?

3rd Person's P.O.V

As the FTRS students and professors raided the castle, Olivina came back. The fight.......

Was ON!

Tons of gargoyles paraded in from windows and the door, which was open by Harlow. They gave Olivina some help. Many students were grabbed be gargoyles and stood suspended in the air. Most escaped and fell, with only a few bruises, some weren't so lucky, Olivina used her magic to control the ones who couldn't escape. Olivina was getting them on to her side. Even though things were going well for Olivina, it wasn't so bad for the kids. Anna conjured up many weapons, the great thing about them? Anyone on Olivina's side couldn't touch them. That helped when one of the kids under the spell pretended to be on their side and take the sword which makes people freeze where ever they are after they get stabbed. When they get stabbed they freeze, but the stab disappears right away. Gilly did all she could, making the ground slippery for anyone on Olivina's side, which helped when someone almost grabbed Maxine so that Olivina could cast a spell on her. Anna ran up to Gilly and whispered in her ear "Continue the battle without me, I have an idea!" Gilly almost said no, but then remembered: Everyone has their own path. She let Anna go, nodding in understanding. Anna ran out of the castle to who knows where. Now Olivina can't get control of Anna, imagine if she did, our days would be numbered. Thought Gilly. Ollie, and Corden who really liked the shield that shielded your whole body, even your back if someone comes behind you and attacks, even though it looked like a normal shield, they didn't need to hold on to it, the first person it touched on the FTRS/RAR team would have the shield guarding them, it just floated in front of them.  They were using the shield to get gargoyles to bump into them and fall unconscious! They high fived each other after a few gargoyles fell to their feet. Jax, Logan and Heath were using a spear that would make anyone on the other side, fall asleep when they get pierced, again the pierce would heal quickly. Gilly, Red, Robin, (who had came along with everyone at FTRS) and the girls from Royal Ladies In Waiting , were using some of the poisonous flowers Anna had replicated. People were falling down whenever they got hit, of course Anna couldn't bear hurting them so she decided that when the battle was done they would heal, and added the magic on the flowers. Jocelyn decided to use her own fireballs, same with Harlow, no one would get near them. Flora, Beauty, Kayla's mom and sisters and Kayla were using their magic wands to make people fall asleep. Devin, Sasha, and Riana were using glass slipper shaped spray bottles to spray sleeping spray, and A.G, and her father turned into their wolf form because they could control it, Professor Wolfington couldn't control himself of course, so he just used his strong muscles to carry kids from Olivina's side to the FTRS/RAR side, and Harlow used her magic to change them back. Everyone else was busy using the weapons Anna had created, they were quite fascinated of them. Olivina still didn't lose hope, she had magic in her too, she just didn't know, how long she could keep up, her power was draining. Meanwhile, Anna climbed up to the nearest hill she could. The castle was in view, she was right where she needed. She remembered all the times she had disappointed Gilly, now was the time, she could make it up to her, and no one could ruin it. Back at the castle, Olivina was gaining on them, half the kids were on Olivina's side, Professor Wolfington was taking two kids at a time but to no avail. More kids were disappearing, and so were the weapons they held. Gilly was worried, would they win? Brynn was holding a wand, Gilly had no idea where she got in from- wait, a wand. They might win after all. First she had to get the Powerful Wand from Anna. She decided to go find Anna. But the remembered, Anna had left. With the wand. They were in trouble. Barely any kids were left, the kids on Olivina's side were helping her take kids from Gilly's side. Soon, the only people left were the professors, Gilly and her friends (not including Anna). They were back to square one, when the FTRS students were not here, at least they had the professors on their side, Olivina had gargoyles and FTRS kids on her side. They were in huge trouble. But then, Gilly got a message. "Come to the hill east of the castle." Anna had sent her the message. Gilly carefully sent a message to Kayla, Kayla's mom and sisters. They had brighter faces so Gilly knew they had gotten the message. "Follow us!" Gilly declared to everyone on her side. She took a running start and everyone followed. "Running away huh? You should have known you were no match for me!" cackled Olivina but she was worried. Gilly and her friends ignored her and kept running, soon they reached the hill. Anna stood there relieved. "Help me, I got an idea!" Anna explained her idea to everyone. They all decided it was a great idea. Everyone stood by her side, and helped with the magic, Anna had The Powerful Wand in her hands. Kayla, her mom, her sisters, Beauty, Flora, and Gilly had their own wands in their hands. Everyone else got a magic wand from the professors, they were all doing it together. "Ready everyone?" asked Anna. A chorus of yes' rang out. "3, 2, 1, go!" she shouted. Everyone knew what they were doing, they cast a spell, to undo all the trouble Olivina had done so they could get the students back, and banish Olivina. The castle started glowing, it was covered in what looked like a shield, a shield that had a hint of glowing blue. The shield stayed there for a few seconds, then everyone put their wands down. Sparkles swished around the castle, making it look younger, everyone took a deep breath. The shield had stopped. But did the magic work?

A.N This, I think is the longest chapter I have written, (so far there are 27 chapters) 1013 words! WHOT WHOT! Oh and sorry for the cliff hanger! Hehehehehehe!