Immobilized

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had a long weekend!

                                                         Third Person's P.O.V with Gilly

After hearing this, Jax still didn't get it, Gilly was as pink as a bubble gum, when seeing the confused look on Jax's face, she understood he never heard that. But what did he hear? "Oh, uh, I mean I lost the wand." Jax's confused face was gone, he stared hard at Gilly, he knew that the wand was already gone, but he didn't want to leave her off the hook, they were talking about the undefeatable wand, and she lost it. Gilly looked very sorry though when she said "Jax, please I am sorry, I will go and look for it by myself, just please don't tell anyone." Jax kept staring at her. "I mean, we can tell everyone if I can't find it but......." "Fine!" Jax said quietly. Gilly nodded thankfully. They both went their ways, Gilly kept looking for the wand, she was getting exhausted, and kept muttering on what she could have done to keep it safe. Until she bumped into Anna, who had heard everything and was trying not to look suspicious. "Hey Anna!" Gilly says. "Oh... hey Gilly."  Gilly stares at her, questioning her. "Anna, what's wrong?" Anna takes a deep breath "I took the wand." Gilly was not expecting that, she looked at Anna brightly. "So you have it? It's not lost!" Anna talks after a long pause. "I know where it is, but...." Gilly nods, telling her to continue "I can't get it." Anna finishes. Gilly knew how it felt to be disappointed in, so she decided to let her expression stay. "Show me where it is!" Gilly said trying to feel excited. Anna led her into her own dorm, she took her to the closet, Gilly saw it was immobilized in never melting ice. Her face was even brighter, she was not expecting it to be so easy to get, "Anna, go get someone to give us some witch-hazel!" she instructed, Anna skittered out of the room. A few minutes later, she came back with a handful of witch-hazel. Gilly rubbed it on the  ice and soon, the plant cleared all the ice and the wand was looking almost new! "Now, what were you doing with this?" asked Gilly. "I didn't take it intentionally Gilly." Anna says. "I was controlled." she whimpers.

                                                                      Third Persons P.O.V with Devin

Devin had been walking past some dorm rooms when she heard a familiar voice, it was Anna's voice. "I was controlled." Devin walked into the room. Gilly was white in fear, and Anna looked like she was about to cry. "What happened?" Devin asks. Gilly looks at Anna, who takes a breath before saying "I was walking down the hall, when there was a cold blast, suddenly, I was holding the wand, then I somehow used my magic and froze it, after that, I was able to control myself again, I was so scared, I took it to my room and hid it, until you found out and fixed it." she says with a small smile. Gilly doesn't smile, she looked concerned and worried at the same time. "Anna, you have to be more careful, Olivina is out for you!" she says softly.