Faded

A.G's P.O.V

As the reunion calmed down Gilly sent a questioning look towards Devin as Jocelyn closed the door again, "This is Brynn, my friend." Brynn looked at her cocking her head "You mean you Lady In Waiting?" she asked but Devin just pretended that she hadn't said anything and continued "My friend helped us when we were in trouble with Olivina. Brynn how did you know we were here?" Brynn nodded and explained "I heard you earlier and when I went to go check on you I saw you with gargoyles, I went to look for something to help you with and came back, but you were gone so I followed you noise and found you!" then Ollie asked "So, where is the weapon ye found?" acting like a pirate. Brynn held her hands out revealing a yellow thick stick, almost looked like a flashlight, but it had colorful bits of square shaped decoration on it, some purple, some teal. "What is it?" I asked quietly. "It is a weapon only powerful fairies can posses, it is a very powerful kind of wand. It looks thick because of all the power it contains!" Kayla explains. "So we can overpower everyone or thing in our way!" Jocelyn says turning envious. Before she gets an answer, Anna asks a question "Brynn, are you a powerful fairy?" and Brynn answers looking nervous "No, it is the wand Olivina has left behind when she left, we actually have a room for every weapon she left, Raz let's the students learn how to battles in case Olivina comes back." Anna nods in understanding. There is a knock on the door and a man summons Brynn out the door. When she comes back in she solemnly says "Gargoyles are circling the academy waiting for you guys." but then her face lights up as she says "So you guys are staying here until they leave!" Me and Maxine look at each other, we have always wanted to go somewhere like this, we didn't like it better then FTRS but a little while here wouldn't hurt! Our hopes get crushed away when Jocelyn desperately says "No way are we staying here, can't we wear one of you consumes and escape looking like someone else?" She asks as Gilly nods, I forgot how much they hate princess stuff.  "I'm afraid that Olivina has done magic to know when you exit." Brynn says. Jocelyn sits on the floor miserably. "Brynn, can you show us to our rooms!" Maxine says quickly. "Follow me!" says Brynn as Maxine follows and I do the same.

                                                                   Brynn's P.O.V

I take take them to their rooms and they summon a butler to get their stuff. Ms.Cobbler calls everyone for a meeting in her room which she shares with Ms.Grace  and Ms.Hockler. We walk in and notice the room is full of perfume, I am used to it, but not everyone else is. Ms.Cobbler exclaims "I am gone for a few minutes and you guys turn this room into a perfume shop?" she doesn't look very happy. "Well, let's get this meeting started." she says opening the window and calming down. "We need to find a way to get out of here, we can't save anyone while stuck in a castle." she says and everyone cheers in agreement. I notice Devin walk out of the room and I follow her. She walks into her dorm room and I eavesdrop through the door. I hear her say "Lily, I wanted to talk to you while I had the chance, by evening Olivina will be here and she will take me, when she does, I don't want her to take you too, try to explain everything to my friends ok?" there is a pause and then "No, Lily, I can't take you, and I don't wanna stress my friends, I want her to take me when I am alone." another pause "Thank you Lily, you are the best bearded dragon ever!" I hear shuffling and hide in the corner. "Let's take a walk to calm us down." Devin says. As soon as she is out of view, I run into her room and recite the password in unison, I know exactly what to do. I run to the closet and pick the best thing that looks like Devin. Then I run back into the room where everyone is still having a meeting. We are almost done the meeting, when there is a cold blast in the room. We see Olivina, she sneers. "Look what we have here!" I have a hoodie covering me, and I am looking at my feet, but I can feel Olivina's cold eyes on me. She disappears, with another cold blast and I get a weird sensation. "Devin, you are fading away!" I hear Ms.Cobbler exclaim. Devin walks in, "Ms. Nile, I heard what happened, Olivina can not take you, you are too important, take this, save Enchantasia." Those are the last words I can say while giving her the powerful wand, before I disappear.