Controlled

A.G's P.O.V

When I woke up, I got a strange feeling- not a fairy sense of course, a beast sense- I remember hearing Kayla's voice a few hours ago, she had sounded worried. I decided not to worry to much about it, otherwise I wouldn't really reach my goal of trying to control my beast side. I would keep an eye on her though. At breakfast, Kayla was really quiet, Anna was quiet too for that matter, they just kept their head down, and picked at their food, by the end of breakfast, they hadn't eaten anything. Meanwhile Gilly had looked exhausted the whole time, like very tired, but otherwise she was- normal I guess. By lunch, everyone had noticed, but they hadn't said anything. I wanted to ask them what was making them so quiet, but I couldn't, I was too shy. I finally make the courage to ask them, I walked into Kayla's room, but all I saw was black.  Kayla and Anna emerged into the room, I relaxed, knowing I was safe. "What we are about to tell you, will make you feel betrayed." Kayla says and Anna lets out a shaky breath. She doesn't say anything though, "Gilly is working with Olivina!" Kayla says quickly, I let out a gasp.

                                                 Anna's P.O.V

Kayla is explain everything, but I can't bring myself to say anything, this whole time, Gilly was disappointed in me for paring up with Skiltskin, when she was doing the same with Olivina. A.G's arms were starting to get hairy, "What! Gilly would never do that!" A.G says to defend her. I sigh again, I have been doing that a lot today. "How do you know?" A.G asks quietly. I don't say anything so Kayla explained everything to her. When she was done A.G looked at me "It must be tough, you know, her being your sister and all." I try to answer her, but my throat wasn't working so I just nodded. "Are you going to tell everyone?" A.G questions, but I can't bear that. "No, I don't want my sister to look like a monster, this is just between us until we can find somethings out." I finally say. "Why did you tell me?" A.G asks, "Because we knew that you had found out we were up to something." Kayla explains for me. "Well, now that we are done, we can go back to our daily jobs, and remember, Anna doesn't want this to go out in public, it is just between us." Kayla instructs. As we walk out of the room and A.G says "Anna, we will get through it together, don't worry." I sigh, wishing it was that easy. Gilly walks up to us feebly, "Guys I heard everything, and I think that Olivina controlling you was just to divert us, I think she is really just controlling.......

ME!"

A.N, I want some action for the next chapter, so I just quickly ended this Gilly is Evil stuff.