Reformed Epilogue

Epilogue                                              (3rd person's P.O.V)

Anna had settled in on her new job, she was now the Fairy Godmother of Enchantasia, her parents and siblings (including Gilly) were so proud of her, Gilly of course wasn't jealous, fairy godmothering was made just for Anna, she had been the one interested in princess stuff, not Gilly. Gilly would be in charge of the police squad in 5 years. While Anna was at The Royal Castle, training, Gilly and her friends, including the RAR, went back to FTRS. Ollie was picking a lock. A drawer lock. A lock that belonged to Jax. Finally the drawer opened, to his glory, he found what he was looking for. Jax's 5 years from now paper. He laughed mischievously but didn't read it. He then quickly put it in his desk. Ollie had something to tease his friends with! Meanwhile, the rest of the crew were having lunch. Ollie burst into the room. "We got you some food since you were late." A.G says. "Why were you late?" asked Jocelyn. "Just lost my way in the magic hallways." Ollie answers. Everyone gives him a suspicious stare but don't say anything else about the matter. After lunch, everyone goes to their dorm rooms. "Hey Jax." says Ollie. "What?" Ollie takes out a paper from his desk. "Lookie what I have here." Ollie shakes the paper in the air. "What is it?" asks Jax still confused. "Let me read it." says Ollie. Once he starts, Jax tries to pounce on him, but being small can sometimes be an advantage, Ollie darts away still reading. Ollie finally gets to the last two lines. By then, Jax is frozen in place, he comes to his senses and snatches his paper then locks it in his drawer once again. Ollie snickers than runs out the door. "Come back here!" demands Jax running off close behind him. Ollie finds the rest of his friends in the field outside. Jax has reached his destination, he wants to get Ollie to be quiet but that would be suspicious. "Hey guys." taunts Ollie. "I read Jax's 5 years from now paper." he says in a sing songy voice. Gilly is listening now on alert, she looks at Jax, his face is flushed.  "We're just friends." said Gilly. "Ya, agrees Jax. Everyone is caught on now, even Anna is here, she had decided to visit them. "Just friends?" Kayla teases, A chorus of "Ya?" ring out. "Not just friends." says Gilly.............................................

"Best friends." Gilly finishes, Jax sighs in relief. She may have talked herself out of it, but Ollie would get the truth out soon.

-------------Time skip------------

Its night now, everyone is in Gilly's room in their sleeping bags having a sleepover. "Defeating Olivina was fun!" says Maxine. "Yes." agreed A.G. "These past days have been great, even though they were a bit stressing." Devin recalls. "Agreed." says everyone. "You know what time it is?" Jocelyn asks. "TRUTH OR DARE!" she finishes. "Gilly, truth or dare." "Dare." Jocelyn thinks. "I dare you to crack an egg over yourself." cackles Jocelyn. Gilly sighs and walks into the cafeteria as quietly as she can. She gets and egg and goes back to her room. "Crack it, crack it!" cheers everyone. Gilly does so. "Bleh." gags Gilly. "Can I wash it off?" she asks. "Yep." says Jocelyn. After a tiring game of truth or dare, everyone gets tired, well except Jocelyn. "Spooky story time!" she announces. Just great, thinks Gilly. "There once was a girl, she had lost her doll in a huge hole, this doll was very special to her, so she attempted to get it and fell into the whole, to this day, she pushes people into holes whenever she can." The story sends chills across everyone's backs. "I'm tired now." Gilly informs everyone. "Yes, let's head to sleep." Riana says already half sleeping. 

---------Time skip (again)-----------

The next morning after breakfast the crew got permission to head into Enchantasia village. "Everyone know where they are going?" Gilly asks. "Me, Riana, Devin, Maxine, Tara, and Prue are going to Combing Seas." says A.G as she and her group leave. "Me and Corden are going to Red's Shoppe." Jocelyn announces and heads off with Corden. "Kayla, Heath and me are going to Gnomolia Bakery." Ollie booms and walks in the direction of the bakery. "Me, Jax, Jack, and Hayley are headed to Pinocchio Theatre." (A.N: I think that's what it's called) says Gilly, everyone heads their separate ways. "The movie was great!" exclaims Hayley. Jax looks at his stopwatch. "We must get headed to the center of the village, our friends are waiting for us." they headed off back to their meeting spot. "Ready to go?" asked Jax when everyone arrived. "Ready." everyone agrees. They take the Pegasus to get back to FTRS. "That was fun." says A.G, "I got a new bracelet. She shows them her wrist, on it is a sparkling yellow bracelet. "Me, Riana, and Devin got matching necklaces!" Sasha tells everyone.  They all had the same locket, but the part that was on their necks were different colors, Riana's was pink, Sasha's indigo, and Devin's turquoise. The necklaces had a silver heart locket. Prue and Tara had gotten matching bow's for their hair, both were pale blue. Jocelyn had gotten some potion containers and Corden had gotten some string and yarn, and other stuff for clothes making. Ollie had even brought some donuts for everyone. They ate them while they were in FTRS. "We have had a great day." says Ollie licking his fingers from the donut glaze. "Makes up for all that fighting we have done to defeat Olivina." jokes Jax. Gilly stares at her awesome friends, what more could she wish for? "We truly are 'Reformed'."