Undefeated

Prue's P.O.V

Devin is a mess, everyone else including me, are all frozen, we just witnessed Olivina burst into the room and take Dev- Brynn. Devin is crying a lot muttering a bunch of things we don't understand like: "It was supposed to be me." and "She should have stayed not me." and after a lot of wails she finally says "She did that to save me....." and then Devin gets a look in her eyes and looks at the far distance, she has calmed down, but not fully. Heath sat down beside her and started talking to her quietly, I noticed everyone else was huddled up and were gesturing me towards them. I joined them and they started talking. "What are we going to do, Olivina took Brynn, we can't just abandon her!" said Sasha. Everyone started talking over each other. Sasha tries to tell them to be quite but to no avail. "We need to hear Devin's explanation." I say and that makes everyone quiet down. I look over to Heath and Devin, he pats her back softly and come to us. "It looks like Olivina was prepared to attack and got tricked by Brynn who was wearing Devin's clothes." he leaves the rest at that but everyone is thinking the same thing. "Olivina was going to take Devin but Brynn dressed like her and she got taken instead." Gilly says softly filling in the blanks. Heath nods, I breathe out a shaky breath. Devin finally walks up to us and says "Sorry." I see Riana's nervous face soften as she says "It is not your fault Devin." before Devin can say anything Ollie says "We must get her back, we need to defeat Olivina first!" and everyone cheers. "We must use that wand!" he continues, everyone is getting pumped up. "And most importantly we must be brave." he concludes. Even Devin is looking a bit more on the bright side! "I agree!" she says even though her voice is still a bit weak. We all return to our dorms, I share with Tess. After a little rest, we spend the rest of the day practicing for and encounter with Olivina.  At night we all retire to our beds- exhausted.

                                                                      Corden's P.O.V

Last night I had went to bed late, we all did since we were all practicing either magic or battle with weapons. When I wake up, I notice that Rose the new headmistress, has made some improvements. We don't get woken up by a lot of noise, in fact I got woken up by relaxing music, the music didn't make me sleepy so it probably has magic. I notice Heath and Logan waking up with me. We get ready and when we go downstairs, we notice there is a huge feast for breakfast. We all gobble up our food and meet in Gilly's room for another meeting. I am a bit nervous, last time we had one of those, it didn't have a very good ending. In a few minutes everyone is done their breakfast and they come to the dorm room. "We have done quite some training yesterday." Gilly says. "But we will need to practice to more to achieve what we are aiming for. I called you all today because we need to find out all about this wand that Brynn gave us." she continued. "But doesn't Kayla know everything about it?" asked Ollie. Gilly looked at Kayla and simply said "She doesn't know all about it." but then Kayla started talking, and she made more sense. "I had only heard my mom talking about it once, so I don't know everything about it." Ollie nodded in understanding. "So we need to go to the Royal Academy and research about it." I hear Jax lean towards Ollie and whisper "I thought she was the one who hated getting research assignments from Professor Sebastian." After the meeting ends we all walk to the library towards the magic area. We pair into groups of two and each group reads a book. After what seems like three hours Gilly says "10 more minutes left everyone!" People start packing up but one thing in the book captures me, "The wand is undefeatable!" I exclaim.