Exposed

Corden's P.O.V

We are making our way to the Royal Castle, thanks to Hayley, we escaped, and she is still not moving. We are traveling with a carriage Anna managed to conjure, Gilly got the horses (they are very fast!), and Kayla got this person to guide them,  he was not even aware when I took his hat, so I guessed he was not really a person. Everything they brought up was just like Olivina, if they were powerful enough by themselves to do something Olivina once did, then imagine what they could do with the rest of us, but I still can't help but wonder, how long will this magic last, Olivina's enchantment stopped at midnight, but she told Ella how long it would last, Anna, Gilly, or Kayla didn't tell us anything. I look out the window and notice we are out of the woods, we are getting closer.

A while later, we get to the castle, Olivina, has not struck. She wants to act peaceful, to pretend she was under an enchantment, we had to stop her. Inside the castle was the same, we could walk in peacefully, Olivina probably isn't even here. Well that is what I think, until I see Olivina in a chair, her former chair where she used to sit in and rule Enchantasia, beside her was the Royal Court. She had already brainwashed them. "We need to make a plan." said Anna and we all huddle in close, no one can see us, for now...... First, we need to convince the Royal Court Olivina is lying, then, we need to get Olivina out, she will obviously want to battle after we expose her, and last, enjoy our victory. Simple, right?

                                                                         Prue's P.O.V

The plan is reviewed, we are ready, and excited! Yay! Not really. Everyone is not very happy, especially Devin and her friends, they had already tried to battle Olivina once. "Stop right there!" Anna says, her voice loud and strong, Gilly looks proud of her sister. The Royal Court turns to look at us in surprise. Olivina looks at us too, but with her face smug. "Olivina is lying!" Anna exclaims. The Royal Court looks at us unsure. We need backup. "Don't you think Olivina would have came back earlier, if she was controlled by Skiltskin?" Anna asks them. They look at Olivina, this time unsure of her. "I needed time to work it out, I couldn't come back confused about what happened to me." Olivina comes back strongly. "Kids, I know Olivina's change would confuse you, but Olivina would never do something so bad, I can't believe I ever thought that." Ella says. "Yes, just go back to school, we will work everything out." Snow White tells us. We need more information. "Well, here is our proof then!" Anna hands a letter- no two- to Ella. She reads them both and questions Olivina, "You are trying to get rid of these kids? And telling us Rumpelstiltskin had control over you? You know, somethings about your story are not adding up, would you really need time to work it out? Aren't you the most powerful fairy in Enchantasia?" Ella asks as the other princesses take turns reading the letters. Olivina looks into the distance, sniffs, and says "Fine, you want to do it the hard way."