Imprisoned

Gilly's P.O.V

AN: So I decided that from now on in this story there are going to be P.O.V's! Enjoy!

As soon as it stopped glowing my friends came closer to inspect it, Devin and her friends stayed put. I decided to read the page it opened up to when the light got so bright I had to shield my eyes, suddenly I heard a sucking noise. "What did the book just suck?" I asked and looked around. "It looks like it just sucked us up!" said A.G worriedly. I turned around to look at the new landscape- Devin and her friends were paralyzed in fear, all except Heath. I decided to ask him "Health, why are your friends frozen?" asked Ollie beating me, Ollie snickered as he saw Heath's annoyed face. "My name is not Health, it is Heath!" He thundered. "Ok, ok, ok." said Jax not wanting to have a fight right now "Heath, why are you're friends so terrified?" Heath looked at Ollie one more time making Ollie whimper but then turned to Jax with a nicer face "The O you saw is a marking of Olivina and well, we have no idea where this is but we know it is somewhere dangerous since it has something to do with Olivina. Devin nodded now that she was recovering. It looked like we were in some woods, it was different from Hollow Woods, I just can't put my finger on it. Suddenly there was some rustling in the bushes I turned around and gasped!

                                                                                    Devin's P.O.V

When I first saw the book, I got shocked, I knew it was gonna have something to do with Olivina but I wasn't prepared enough. When I saw the book I couldn't help but recoil, same thing must have happened to my friends. Gilly's friends also backed up but Gilly, her sister and her fairy friend didn't for some reason, I could see her straining but she was still in the same spot. I was fine until the book started emitting a blinding light, then I froze in terror, when we got into some kind of woods my fear doubled. Once I finally calmed down there was a noise. At first I thought it was gonna be an animal, I was so used to finding animals in the woods, until I saw a familiar face, a face I hadn't wanted to see in a long time. But she disappeared, and worse this time it wasn't like Gilly's encounter, this time instead of just disappearing, she made us unconscious. I was the first to come to, I was sitting on cement, the walls were cement and there was a window with metal bars, there was also a gate with metal bars. I decided to wake everyone up, I started with Heath, as he woke up and saw his surrounding he had the same annoyed face I saw when Gilly's pirate friend had mistaken his name, I covered my smile and turned back to him. He was staring at the bars as if he were to charge at them. He got up making lots of noise. Everyone was up at this point, I decided to talk him out of whatever he was gonna do. "Heath, I don't think that is a good idea- HEATH!" That was the last thing I said before I covered my eyes and heard a THWAK sound.

AN: That's it for today, I think I am going to write one chapter a day, maybe!